1929 29 Ford Model A Pickup Roadster Restored to Original w/ Accessories
Price: US $10,599.00 Item location: Clio, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Year: 1929
- Mileage: 4,960
- VIN: 860142
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1929 Ford Model AYou are looking / bidding on a beautifully restored 1929 Model A Pickup Roadster
If you have been looking for a reliable, fun to drive Model A Pickup Roadster, please take a look. Specifics for the pickup as follows:
Paint / Body
- Paint and body are in excellent shape. Both Green and Black paint shines very nice
- Paint does have a few nicks, stone chips, etc. - Vehicle was driven and enjoyed on a weekly basis during nice weather
- Soft top is in great condition with no rips or tears
- Wood is in perfect condition
- Front glass does have a little separation around the edges (see pictures)
Engine / Mechancial
- Engine starts right up and runs great.
- No smoking, ticking, knocking, etc.
- All forward gears in the manual transmission work great.
- Clutch is fine, no chattering, etc.
- Exhaust has some surface rust, but functional with no issues.
- Generator charges fine
- Battery is fine - still 6 volts
- All lights work, all gauges work and there are two after market gauges for temp and oil
- Programmable horn that can easily be removed if the new wishes
- No oil, gas or coolant leaks
- Does have an aftermarket air filter on the carburetor and four blade fan.
- As mentioned, this car is enjoyed on a weekly basis when weather permits, so everything works as it should
- Tires / rims in good condition.
- One tire does have a few dry cracks, rest are fine.
- Comes with cover
- Has a Woolwine Metal Products Auto Cabinet with accessory water, gas and oil containers.
This is excellent driving / showing truck with no issues and is ready for fun.
Vehicle is located in Clio, MI and can be viewed by appointment only. For sale locally so reserve the right to end the auction early, unless reserve has been met. If reserve met, vehicle will go to highest bidder.
Thanks for looking