1927 MODEL T "RACER" - ALL STEEL CALIFORNIA STYLE 50's BUILD - VERY COOL 1 OF 1!
Price: US $1,324.00 Item location: Pleasanton, California, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- SubModel: MODIFIED RACER
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: TRACK "T-RACER" (MODIFIED)
- Year: 1927
- Mileage: 6
- VIN: MVD920651
- Color: RED
- Engine size: Pontiac Iron Duke
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1927 Ford Model T MODIFIED RACER
1927 Ford Model T
Ford "T-Racer” - California Hot Rod
True 1950's Look…All Steel!
Licensed & Titled in California for Street Use or Show
NOTE: We encourage telephone calls to discuss the '27 Ford Model T and can be reached at 925-846-1451. We will gladly share additional specific information regarding the car, Classic Cars Ltd., transport and any other questions that you may have, including our "Buy it Now” policy. And, yes, the Model T can be purchased prior to the end of the eBay auction.
We are talking seriously unique! This all steel, 1927 Ford modified T Roadster is licensed and titled in California and represents a tribute to the FAMOUS "Gilmore Special." But, make no mistake, it is the Real Deal and a true representation of what an early California style Hot Rod looked like (and is!!).
The car comes to us from a long time friend and customer of Classic Cars Ltd. who has sold several of his collector cars through us. The owner has quite a collection of highly unique cars and proudly drives his long time California Street Rods, many of which have been owned for more than 40 years. Mr. B's familiarity and considerable experience with Hot Rods has resulted in his creation of some highly unique and virtually one of a kind vehicles. This '27 Ford is no exception, and has attracted considerable attention for several years in the Tri-Valley area of Northern California.
As Mr. B's collection has increased to the point where storage space is a major problem, so regrettably, something must go. Plus as he gets into his later years, he is, unfortunately, unable to enjoy his collection as much as he did in past years.
This Example is a wonderful step back in time to when Hot Rods were basic no frills cars...no fenders, no power anything, no A/C or unnecessary items...just the basics; but great fun!
- Featured Magazine Car!
- Clear 1927 California Title - Licensed & Registered for Street Use
- All Steel Custom Fabricated Build, Modified / Strengthened Frame
- "Suicide" Front Straight Period Axle Set-Up
- the "Iron Duke" (Pontiac engine) & Mated to a TH350 Transmission
- Reliable, Fuel Efficient & Straightforward "No Hassle" mechanical components
- Powder Coated Wheels with Custom Wider Rear Wheels
- Period style tires Firestone Deluxe Champion
Rear 7.0-16” / Front 5.0/5.25-16”
- Later Ford Rear "Juice" Brakes
- Custom Side Exhaust
- Some spares include two powder coated extra rear wheels (wider than currently on car, extra head, points, distributor and other miscellaneous
WARNING: DON'T WANT TO GET NOTICED & STOPPED WHEREVER YOU GO? .......THIS IS SIMPLY NOT THE CAR FOR YOU!
ABOUT CLASSIC CARS LTD.
- Classic Cars Ltd. has been in the same, small, California town for over 23 years. We operate a small "brick & mortar", indoor showroom, and specialize in the sale, consignment, and purchase of sports, high performance and specialty vehicles of all types. We have a particular interest in sports cars and unique vehicles
- The majority of our vehicles come from local, private owners and collectors, and many were sold new in California. We appreciate that rust free cars, with excellent documentation and history are especially attractive to our buyers both locally, and around the country. As a result, we do not purchase our collectible cars from "distressed" sales, such as wholesale auctions, salvage sales, or lien sales. We do not sell vehicles with salvage titles, or those that have a history of significant accident damage or repair
- We have sold hundreds of unique, classic and collectible vehicles and regularly deal with buyers that have not had the experience of purchasing a large (both physically and monetarily) item on eBay, or through an Internet source. Our eBay feedback is 100% positive on all vehicle sales from customers around the globe and is a reflection of our commitment to accurate, complete, and thorough vehicle descriptions
- We have been shipping vehicles for years and have established excellent contacts that are not only high quality but very price competitive. We do not use brokers, terminal shipping or other discount methods. Call us or email for a quote directly to your home or office. We are often able to obtain quality enclosed transportation (the kind of travel this car deserves) for the cost of open shipping
- Please review our feedback on eBay (user name Never22Many) representing over 910+ positive transactions to buyers all over the United States / World
- We are fully insured, bonded, and licensed for collector car sales all over the United States/World
- Classic Cars Ltd. carries a $50,000 Surety bond to cover financial transactions
- We frequently sell vehicles to out of State / out of country buyers, and will be glad to provide references for buyers in your area
MISCELLANEOUS GENERAL INFORMATION
- The Ford carries a totally clean title as a 1927 Ford and is currently licensed and registered in California with registration valid through June, 2017 for California buyers
- As with virtually all collector/specialty vehicles, we find that parts and resources are readily available for this (and most every vehicle), thanks in large part to the Internet
- In addition to the purchase price of the vehicle, California buyers will be subject to sales tax, a documentation fee, DMV transfer fees and license/registration. Out-of-state buyers will be responsible for the purchase price of the vehicle and any local taxes/fees will be the purchaser's responsibility to pay in their respective state. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the vehicle is delivered or driven in California and driven on California roads, sales-tax, license/registration and transfer fees will be assessed per California law
- While we encourage telephone calls to discuss this vehicle in greater detail we will not respond to inquiries asking "What is the reserve". Also, if you would prefer that we call you to answer any questions about the vehicle; shipping alternatives, etc. please e-mail us with your telephone number and will gladly get back in touch with you
- We encourage inspections of this Ford by serious, qualified individuals or professional inspectors. Please call at 925-846-1451 to arrange a convenient time
- As a highly unique 90 year old car, we are unable to provide a warranty or guarantee of condition. However, we make every effort to accurately represent our vehicles, and highlight both positive items as well as areas that require attention. We ask that prospective buyers consider our eBay history/feedback, standing in the community, length of time in business, and other factors when purchasing a collectible vehicle from Classic Cars Ltd.
- Minor cosmetic issues/flaws may be present on every vehicle (regardless of cost) including small chips, nicks, scratches, etc. that can be seen on even the best restoration, or even a relatively new, used "pre-owned" vehicle
- The information contained in this description is believed to be accurate but, in some instances, has been provided by the car's owner, previous owners, or outside sources. As a result, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information. We encourage verification of "numbers" and significant data prior to the purchase of any collector vehicle that you are considering
Classic Cars Ltd.
Extra Powder Coated Wheels
Wider Rear Than On Car
Terms & Conditions
Thank You & Happy Bidding
Classic Cars Ltd.