1990 Ford Bronco II Eddie Bauer 4x4 red/gold two tone 2.9L V6
Price: US $3,050.00 Item location: Allison Park, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco II
- Trim: Eddie Bauer
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 162,852
- VIN: 1FMCU14T2LUA88893
- Color: Red upper/gold lower
- Engine size: 2.9L V6 Fuel Injected
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Ford Bronco IIUp for sale is my 1990 Ford Bronco II 4x4 Eddie Bauer edition. I recently purchased this vehicle from a friend who owned it for the last 15 years, and had it stored in a 3 car storage unit for the last 5 years. Sadly I am moving into a house with a one car garage and cannot keep the Bronco II anymore, and I really would hate to leave it outside seeing how nice of an example it is, especially since it is one of the higher end models being an Eddie Bauer with many options. The last two pictures are from when I got it out of the storage unit and show the 'Bronco II' tire cover
- 2.9L Fuel Injected V6 engine, has the occasional/intermittent light tap that they all had. I have researched it and it was a common problem with all of the Bronco IIs. It doesn't affect driveability at all, and comes and goes from time to time. But I've driven it with zero issues.
- Recent tune up (motorcraft plugs, wires, cap, rotor, pcv valve, air filter)
- Push button four wheel drive, it came from the factory with the automatic locking hubs, which have been switched out after one went bad, to the more reliable manual locking hubs. Dana 35 front axle.
- Automatic overdrive transmission, shifts flawlessly
- Almost new 235/75R15 BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A tires that probably have 5,000 miles on them, the original Firestone Radial ATX spare tire has never been used and the tire cover is in great shape, which is why I took it off to keep it inside.
- Brand new battery with a 5 year warranty.
- Eddie Bauer package included the two tone paint, decals, and the special interior design
- Built in December of 1989
- Has the original grille (in great shape) in a bag, but the truck currently sports an Explorer grille
- Smoke color bug sheild
- One professional repaint about 10 years ago, which still looks amazing. The paint is a basecoat/clearcoat. Only two spots of rust, both on the driver side in front of and behind the rear tire.
- Custom exhaust with a polished Bullet muffler and chrome tip (sounds really nice for a 6 cylinder)
- Rear Anti-lock brakes
- A/C was converted to R134 and needs a charge
- Pioneer head unit am/fm/cd, 4 speakers.
- Rear retracting/sliding cargo area cover
- Aftermarket Sunpro oil pressure gauge
- Fuel gauge always reads empty, but the trip odometer works so I reset it everytime I fill up and use that as my fuel gauge.
- Comes with the original owners manual
- Ford 1990 Truck Shop Manual (Both volumes) and a Chiltons repair manual are included if the buyer wants them
- Has 2 sets of keys
- Was recently detailed inside and out
I am selling this Bronco II as-is, no warranties expressed or implied. The vehicle is currently registered in PA with an Antique Title that is clean. If you would like to come look at and drive the vehicle, it is located in Allison Park, PA right off the PA Turnpike (exit 39). I must stress again, you are buying a very clean example of a Bronco II that was used, but taken care of. It is not perfect by any means, and I am not selling it as such. It is 26 years old with 162k original miles.
Buyer is responsible for pick-up, but I can work with the buyer/shipper if the vehicle needs shipped. And by that, I mean I'm not paying for the shipping, but I can work with the shipper to be home for the vehicle to be picked up. After the last experience with this, VEHICLE MUST BE PICKED UP WITHIN 10 DAYS OF PAYMENT or a $15 a day storage fee will occur. I had a gentleman buy a car from me and left it at my house for over 5 weeks...
If you have any questions, feel free to message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I don't have internet access at my house, but I have a smartphone with a data plan.
I will need a $400 down payment at the auction close from the buyer, within 2 business days/48 hours. The remaining balance/ payment can be done through Paypal, but preferably has been cash, done in person when the vehicle is picked up. If you choose to go the paypal route, I will need an extra $250 cash when picked up to cover the amount the Paypal takes for their cut.