1963 Ford Thunderbird Landau 2-Door
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: Landau 2-Door
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 42,611
- VIN: 3Y87Z148497
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 390Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Check out this award winning 1963 Ford Thunderbird 2 door Landau Hardtop that comes with the Original Build Sheet, owners manual and original license plate. It also comes with documentation indicating it was located in California for the first 24 years since it was sold new. It has the 390 cubic inch 4 Barrel Z-Code engine. The car was assembled in at the Wixom, Michigan Ford plant and was delivered to Homer Heller Ford in Escondido, California. It has the Cruise-O-Matic transmission and dual exhaust. The exterior color is a very nice Blue Metallic that was re-painted a few years ago and still has a great shine. The chrome bumpers display a nice shine but there is some minor pitting. It is equipped with air conditioning, power seats, power windows, power locks, power brakes and power steering with swing-away feature. The vinyl top is in excellent condition. The interior was restored a few months ago and has very nice vinyl blue seats, with matching carpet and headliner and is in very good condition. All the gauges in the dash work except for the clock. The updated AM/FM cassette radio is in place. The tires have good tread and the factory wheel covers are in good condition. The odometer shows 42,611 but we are not able to verify accuracy. This car is made to drive. It also comes with some shop manuals and the award plaques. Switch on the A/C, turn on the radio to your favorite station and sit back and enjoy the ride! Please call us at 912-235-2347 for more information.
- About us: We areSuncoastClassic Cars,a licensed UsedCar Dealership located in Savannah, Georgia that specializes in the consignment and sales ofclassic cars.
- No Warranty: This vehicle is being sold as is, with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
- Inspection: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the vehicle thoroughly inspected by the buyer or a representative of the buyer. The decision to bid with or without an inspection is based on the judgment and decision of the buyer.
- The Deposit: Please be ready to place a non refundable $500 deposit within 48 hours of auction's close. All transactions must be completed within 7 days of the end of auction.
- Tax, Title and License: Applicable sales tax, title and licensing fees will be added to the price for Georgia residents. If you live outside of Georgia, you are responsible for applicable tax, title and licensing fees in your area.
- Note: If the deposit is not received within forty-eight hours (2 business days) or if the sale is not complete within 7 days of the close of the auction, we reserve the right to sell to the next highest bidder or to another qualified buyer.
- Shipping: You are responsible for contacting the shipping company, scheduling the shipping of the vehicle from Savannah to your location and paying the shipping fees. If you need assistance finding a shipper, we can provide you with our preferred shipping company information.
- Payment and Release of Vehicle: Once the funds are cleared in our bank from a certified bank wire transfer, certified check or bank issued cashier’s check for the balance of the winning bid amount, the vehicle will be released to buyer at our location in Savannah, GA, or the vehicle will be shipped as scheduled by the buyer.
- Legally Binding Contract: If you are the winning bidder of this auction please follow through with the transaction. Your winning bid is a legally binding contract to purchase.