1976 Mustang Stallion, Cobra, King Cobra, SVT,
Price: US $5,995.00 Item location: West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 1
- Color: Black/Orange
- Engine size: 351 Windsor
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black & Orange
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Ford Mustang1976 Mustang Stallion EditionEXTREMELY RARE!
The Stallion Mustang edition, was a sports package developed for the second-generation Mustang known as the Mustang II. The package replaced the Special Paint Mustang that was available with the 1975 Mustang II and featured a black grille, black window moldings, black lower quarter panels and bumpers, and specially styled steel wheels. A special Stallion decal was affixed to the vehicle. This Stallion Edition Mustang was not available after the 1976 model year, making it the rarest of the Mustang II's.
- This Mustang Has a COMPLETELY rebuilt, high performance, 1988 Mustang GT 302 with a Edelbrock performer intake and a Holly 4barrel 600cfm Carb.
- The original 4 speed manual transmission. Both have zero miles since they were benched.
The motor is on an engine stand and the transmission is also outside the car. They can be installed however for transportation or shippedseparately for a reasonable amount by our freight company.
- The car cameequipped with AC. I have all of the parts boxed up and ready to reinstall.
- New hard to find Motor and Tranny mounts are included!
- A Brand new Flywheel and Clutch come with the car as well.
- Brand new Carpets!
- New Seat Upholstery on 1988 Mustang GT Recaro Seats!
- Brand new Paint and Body!
Car is being sold locally as well. I reserve the right to sell this car private sale before this sale ends. Car is being sold due to death.
Questions? Please call 407-994-9062