1967 Ford F-100 Pickup Patina Crown Vic Suspension 4.6 2-Valve Engine Resto Mod
Price: US $10,600.00 Item location: Nicholasville, Kentucky, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 1,000
- VIN: F10ALB33451
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford F-1001967 Ford F100 Pickup Resto Mod Original Patina
This is a complete frame off professionally built truck. New build and dialed in.I wanted to build this truck to look like Ford built it. Everything under the hood looks very stock. The interior is correct for the truck, with rare bucket seats. Shelby steering wheel and seat belts.This truck runs and drives great. It goes down the highway at 80 miles per hour, like it should.Truck sounds great, has no rattles or squeaks.
We started with an Alabama truck with very little rust. It had one re-paint many years ago, of it is original Frost Turquoise.
I purchased a 2008 Kentucky State Police Cruiser. The Cruiser had less than 100,000 miles. You can see pictures of the whole build at the below link;https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__youngboyzhotrodshop.com_67F100.html&d=DQICaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=mSMD_ifP0Baw3FC999DgPQ_97mG2yisbjzkNE7irB4GjMOkVmOHltfe2KeTyIeVq&m=s7C7M6HKQ2N7J5Adeil99YoCcJL3IaCYCA2GNi4xbmA&s=sHleaBEYjnIdwxCd3TyALf8jla2OHePJf7OLPQpMDtM&e=
- The frame was super clean with no pits, was totally disassembled.
- Truck has 2008 Crown Victoria front suspension
- QA1 adjustable Coil-Over shocks
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Narrowed Crown Vic rear end with disc brakes, drilled and slotted rotors
- 4 link suspension, QA1 adjustable Coil-Over shocks
- 2008 Crown Victoria 4.6 2 valve
- Custom made wiring harness from Ron France
- Factory air box
- Truck was dyne tuned by Blankenship, in Shelbyville, Ky
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- Stainless steel headers
- 3 inch stainless steel exhaust
- Rear mounted under bed gas tank
- The truck spent it's whole like in Alabama and has very little rust
- Truck had one repaint long ago
- Real Mother Nature Patina, can't be re-created
- Tasteful hot rod striping
- Under cab and bed has been undercoated with bed liner
- Inside the cab has all new Frost Turquoise paint
- Dynomat floors, inside top of cab, and doors
- All new window rubber, side window, windshield, and rear window
- New blue carpet
- Factory bucket seats. In 1967, a rare option was bucket seats. Ford used Mustang 65-66 seats. The correct brackets are the hard thing to find. These seats were completely restored, new foam. Covers professionally done, look perfect. Ford used a console from a 65 Falcon or Comet. I have not found one to install. But, that would look perfect.
- Dash pad is nice, does have 2 small places in it.
- Shelby Cobra steering wheel
- Shelby Cobra racing seat belts
- American Racing Wheels, Mach 1 style
- Fronts are 235/50 R18
- Rears are 305/35 R20
Email, Call or Text with questions; 859-621-0445
Requires a $500 deposit at end of auction, with remaining balance due within 7 days.Buyer is responsible for shipping