1993 SVT Mustang Cobra
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: SVT
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Cobra
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 128,000
- VIN: 1FACP42D4PF136774
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.0
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Passenger Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Ford Mustang SVTNO RESERVE AUCTION!!!!!!
This is a real 93 SVT Cobra. First year SVT developed a Mustang and the only year for thefox body cobra. Production number 315 of 4993 made. Black on grey leather. Not a trailer queen but presentable. Car is a California and Colorado car so this car is not rusted out.It turns lots of heads and gets lots of looks, comments and thumbs up. I don't need to sell but it has been sitting in my garage with very limited use for years.There are things it needs which are minor but is a driver and I used to daily drive it. Coolant overflow tank has a slit in it where the supercharger belt rubs so you need to bemindful to top it off. I will include a folder with a lot of paperwork and receipts. I have the SVT Certificate as well.
FRPP Crate 302 with aluminum GT40 heads and B cam.
Procharger P1SC supercharger with front mount intercooler
BBK shorty headers
Magnaflow stainless steelcatbackexhaust
Bassani catted x-pipe
Holley Systemax Intake
Holley 75mm throttle body
Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator
Astro T5 transmission with hardened keys (shattered the gears in the T5Z, but will include it if you want)
Centerforce dual friction clutch (26 spline)
Steeda Tri-Axe shifter
Maximum Motorsports clutch quadrant and clutch pedal height adjuster
Yukon foxbody length 5 lug axle shafts
QA1 tubular subframe
QA1 front coilovers
Boxed rear control arms and springs (unknown brand)
Welded subframe connectors
94-95 front spindles
Maximum Motorsports camber plates
SSBC Tri-Power Big brake kit (5-lug, uses C5 Corvette pads, much needed with the additional power and stops amazingly well - can include stock 4 lug brakes)
SSBC Rear big brake kit with NorthRacecarbrackets
Stainless steel brake lines
18x9 and 18x10 Deep Dish Cobra R wheels
Michelin Pilot tires
Trunk mount battery and cutoff switch mounted in license plate
Cervini Cowl Hood
Has ASC tilt and slide electric sunroof (appears to be a dealer installed option with relocated interior lights and sliding sunshade)
1) Needs a tune. When the boost hits it overwhelms the C&L MAF sensor big time. Have a blow through MAF sensor and 03-04 injectors with adaptors if you would like them. I was wrestling with the direction I wanted to go and I rarely drove it so never got around to addressing this. Cruises fine and moderate throttle it does fine. When you mash it all hell breaks loose and it stumbles when the boost comes on before it settles and takes off again. I used to have it clocked in a way that it would work but couldn't find a spot where it would work when I replaced the throttle body. Has an FMU on stock sized but newer 24lb injectors. I couldn't decide if I wanted a tune or a standalone so it remained as is.
2) Astro A5 transmission 3-4 synchro never took hold when the transmission was built. You have to rev match the shifts. Probably on a couple thousand on the transmission at most and I do not race so I just granny shifted when going from 3 to 4. Transmission is perfect otherwise and has the hardened shift keys so you can pound on it once the synchro is fixed.
3) Body work issues: Paint looks good from far but is far from good. One chip on drivers side sail panel and spider webs on trunk. Needs paint at some point. People driving next to me freak out and I get lots of compliments so it looks okay until you really look at it. Front fenders need better alignment with the hood. Driver's side cobra emblem is facing forward instead of backward. Passenger rear view mirror glass fell off. Taillights or not OE. And back bumper has a spot where is looks like a trailer hitch hit it. Should be repairable. I am probably making it sound worse than it really is but I am picky.
SOLD AS-IS NO RETURNS, DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE, ALL SALES ARE FINAL