1993 Ford Mustang GT Convertible 5.0
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: GT
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 100,900
- VIN: 1FACP45E2PF167588
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.0
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Ford Mustang
Only Serious Bidders Please.
Up for bid is my 1993 5.0 Mustang GT Convertible. I am the original & only owner of this car as I ordered it new from Jim Baier Ford in 1993. IT has 100,900 miles, of which 100,000 were put on in the first 10 to 12 years. It has only been used in parades the last 10 years. Parade passengers were not allowed to sit with their feet on the seats. This was to prevent any damage to the top of the car trunk and the back seat with shoes/heels. It has been garage kept, but it has been though some Illinois winters in its early years when it was my only form of transportation. I quit putting license on the car last year and have finally made the decision that it has no place in my life anymore and I am ready for it to get a new home. I have made a list of everything that I know is wrong with the car and have included photos of the blemishes that I can see & or know about. This is however a 23 year old car, so please contact me with any questions you may have or if you want a more detailed photo of an area. I want the buyer to be satisfied and enjoy this car. It had a new clutch @ 80,000 miles. Alternator and tires are brand new.
Items of concern:
- Shocks need replaced (rides rougher than I remember).
- Small dent and surface rust behind driver door (see pic).
- Small ding on top of trunk (see pic).
- Plastic trim under passenger window cracking.
- Right power door lock does not work (I never used them could be dry)
- All belts and hoses are original although I did replace the water pump several years ago.
- Driver’s seat showing wear and small tear (see pic)
The winning bidder must pay a $500 non-refundable deposit through PayPal within 24 hours. The balance will be collected the day of pickup via cash or cashier's check from MY BANK.
Please do not ask us to sell you this car and you will send a certified bank check for the car and the shipping. We will NOT send any money to your shipper.
Please do not bid if you are from Nigeria. We know all about those games.
This is a no reserve auction so high bidder wins.If the high bidder does not pay the required deposit within 24 hours I will offer a second chance bid to the second highest bidder.
There is no shipping offered with this listing. This is for local pick up only.