1971 Ford Bronco with V8 302
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 65,000
- VIN: U15GLL23779
- Color: Green
- Engine size: V8 302 roller cam
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black and Grey
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Ford Bronco
· 1971 ford bronco thatruns and drives awesome- valued & insured for $40k
· Has beenmeticulously restoredfrom the ground up - over $20k of extras!!!
· Is currently registered and tagged in Delaware
· very clean & drives like new
· bronco is very solid -has no rust- body is really straight and tight
· Very little to no shake at speeds
- Garage kept
- Very powerfulV8 302 roller motorthat sounds great!
- Powerful engine and bright paint turns a lot of heads and is an absolute blast to drive.
- The bronco is in great condition runs and drives 100% it has seen many highway trips and around town with no problems.
- Thepaint and body work was professionally donearound 6 years ago and shows only minor scratches or dings.
- All metal body...NO Fiberglass!!!---very rare.
- The doors and tailgate open and shut like new - new bushings/door pins
- The bronco hasmany aftermarket, performance upgrades to improve the driving experience.
- DANA 44 Front Axle
- New 3.5"superlift springs and shocks with a 2"body lift
- Full roll cage
- Sprayed on bed liner throughoutentire bronco
- Lockable diamond plate storage boxin the back
- Ford motorsportsgt40 aluminum heads,
- Ford motorsportse303 hyd. roller cam,
- Comp cams roller rockers and push rods,
- Edelbrock rpm air gap intake,
- ARP rod, main,and head bolts,
- HEI distributor ford motorsports plug wires,
- Milodon deep sump pan,
- summit racing 750 vacuum sec carburetor, with an extra 650 if you want to bring it down a notch.
- serpentine power steering and a high output alternator,
- heavy duty radiator with an electric fan
- Urethane bushingsthroughout the suspension
- new front disc brakes and braided brake lines
- 33x12.5x15 mickey Thompson MTZ tires about 60%
- 15x10 simulated beadlocks alloy wheels
- Warn lockout hubs on the front
- RCI 5-point seat belts
- Only 65k orginal miles on the chassis
- 5k miles on the new motor which sounds awesome
- Dual exhaust withFlowmaster mufflers (pipes exit behind rear wheels)
- Hurst floor shifter.
- New disc brakes
- New clutch, starter and fly wheel
- New rear main seal
- New duralast gold battery
- New rear seat belts
- The heater works along with all lights the horn and roll bar mounted 3rd brake light
- This bronco has been stored inside since restoration and driven only on nice days
- Interior of the bronco is very clean
- Lockable tilt column and nice bucket seats,
- Brand new cd player with remote, mp3, aux. and pioneer speakers
- under dash lighting and a 12v power outlet
• Includes (2) tops:
-blackBesttop bikini top
-full hard topthat is in good condition (could use paint)