'23 Ford Model T Truck 1-Door Highly Customized Award Winner NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model T
- SubModel: T-Bucket Truck
- Type: Convertible Truck
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1923
- Mileage: 200
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 355 Chevy V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1923 Ford Model T T-Bucket Truck
1923 Ford Model T Truck
This T has been highly customized with a ton of man-hours and money going into all of the fabrication...and it shows!
I've invested over $24K into this bad a$$ Hot Rod! I recently bought my dream hot rod (’41 Willys Coupe) and need the funds to customize the hell out of it and turn it into another show winner!
I am listing this as a NO RESERVE AUCTION.
·Immaculate Red Paint…Two Stage Paint Job w/an Excellent Finish
· a Chevrolet 355 V8 4 Bolt Main Engine
·350 Chevrolet Automatic Transmission
·10 bolt Chevrolet Rear-End
·1 Working Door
·Door Opens and Closes Smoothly with No Rubbing on the Adjacent Panels
· Custom White Leather Interior
· Custom Fabricated Steel Gauged Door
· Firewall and Floor has been Fabricated of Heavy Gauge Steel
· The Pickup Bed is Hand Built of Steel Finished with a Wood Floor
· Fuel Tank has been Hidden Below the Finished Wood Floor of the Pickup Bed
· Chassis has a Dropped Straight Axel, Torsion Style Shocks, Buggy Spring Front Suspension, Vega Cross Steering
· Chassis was Professionally Powder Coated from Front to Rear-End
· Chrome Flared Valve Covers
· Painted Aluminum Holly Dominator Intake
· 600 CFM Edlebrock Carburetor
· Finned Aluminum Air Cleaner
· Polish Aluminum Engine Pulleys
· Custom Engine Headers
· Mallory Unilite HEI Distributor with Chrome Coil
· Stainless Radiator Overflow Tank
· Cooled by a Custom Brass Radiator
· Front Disc Brakes and Rear Drum Brakes
· The Red Steering Column is Equipped with a Custom Grant Removable Steering Wheel and Turn Signals
· Storage Compartment Under the Seat
· Custom Wood Dash with Complete Set of Equus Gauges (All Working)
· Lokar Shifter
· Windshield is ASI Tinted Safety Glass
· A TON of Custom Work has gone into this BEAUTY!
· Turn-key, Runs Strong & Clear Paperwork In-Hand
· Professionally Detailed Once a Month and Kept in Temperature Controlled Garage!
· TITLED as a 1923 Ford
·See YouTube video for a better look (copy + paste link into a new page): https://youtu.be/fUFPoOEpAAA
A Rare Find! You Will Not Find Another T-Bucket Truck with a Wood Finished Bed like This!!
Engine and Underneath Carriage that are SO Clean You can Eat Off Of Them!!
Turns heads EVERYWHERE, Cops give it a Thumbs-Up & it DEMANDS ATTENTION...
This hot rod needs to be seen in person to appreciate the craftsmanship and details.
Pictures DO NOT do it Justice!
Not a trailer queen and is truly an excellent driver but make no mistake about it; this IS a MULTIPLE TIME SHOW WINNER and WILL CONTINUE TO BE SO FOR IT'S NEW OWNER!!
AMAZING amount of Attention to DETAIL on this T! This will be the CLEANEST/NICEST T you will see...!!
If Shipping is needed, the entire cost and arrangements will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. I will, however, gladly help with arrangements in any way I can.
Needless to say, T-Bucket will not be released till full payment clears.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or to make arrangements to come see the car.
As with any automobile listing, I suggest you check out the car for yourself before theauction's end toconfirm it's as fantastic as described.
I have done my best to accurately portray (via my details, pictures and video) the condition of my T to all but please note that it is being sold as-is, where-is and there shall be no warranty implied or otherwise, on this vehicle.
This T is also for sale locally so I reserve the right to end the auction early should itsell before it's end.