RARE! 1928 MODEL A FORD PANEL TRUCK Solid Dry Original FLORIDA
Price: US $17,500.00 Item location: DeLand, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- SubModel: Panel Truck
- Type: Panel Truck
- Year: 1928
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: A822184
- Color: blue
- Engine size: original 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: four
- Fuel: Gas
- Transmission: Original 3 speed
- Drive type: 2 wheel
- Interior color: grey seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1928 Ford Model A Panel TruckSelling my dry 1928 Model A Panel truck.,,
Only 3200+_ Model A Panel units delivered in 1928.
OFFERED AT NO RESERVE PRICE!
Original Engine Starts and runs well! Trans works fine.
TRUCK HAS ALL GOOD ORIGINAL WOOD
- Truck is originally from dry Wyoming and shows NO significant rust! Complete and solid. Solid Door bottoms,
- No major rust!
- An easy restoration for this desirable and hard to find 1928 Model A Panel. Keep it as a solid "patina" truck or simple and easy full restoration!
- NOTICE: I did a sample paint "buffing" on a spot that can be seen on the passenger door top corner. The original paint
- CAN BE buffered up nicely with elbow grease! Truck Starts and runs every time. All good original glass with operating windows. Two rear door, small flat panes do need replacement.
- Working head lights, original horn and front turn signals, rear lamp. Good seats and frames with newer vinyl covers. Engine has aftermarket heater manifold and air cleaner ( dusty Wyoming!)
- Truck has original rear door latches that work fine!
Radiator is good and holds water. I see the water pump needs a minor tightening as it slightly drips when engine is running. Gas tank is clean and does not leak,
All body wood is SOLID! No significant rot! Interior floor and side walls are solid and WITH NO ROT!
Roof bows and ceiling wood is great! Ready for new roof covering (I have a 9/ 16 professional quote of $800.00 to recover the roof and sun visor correctly as original.)
Truck has five clean 16" wheels and hubcaps, and good usable tread with only minor sidewall age crazing.
I installed a new 6 volt battery this week ( 9/4) to make starting easy.
Truck has its original SUN VISOR loose in truck. Visor covers are available. Truck has the correct side mount tire bracket and fender on drivers side.
I am including with sale: New pro cut floor board. New in box RUBBER FLOOR MAT! Misc original loose minor trim and molding parts and rain gutter parts to replace on truck!
Truck has good clear title. Truck is sold AS-IS with out ant guarantees or warrantee.
I can hold vehicle for later pick up with with payment in Full, and PRIOR AGREEMENT! Vehicle is stored under cover at 32720 zip.
Please contact me with any questions prior to bidding! I have 100% Ebay positive feedback! Bid with confidence! My cell: 802 380-2580
Thanks and God Bless!