1977 Ford Maverick 302 V8, posi, auto, A/C, 28,357 Original Miles BODY WRAPPED
- Make: Ford
- Model: Maverick
- Type: Semi-Fastback
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 28,357
- VIN: 7K91F170476
- Color: White
- Engine size: 302 CID
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue and Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Ford Maverick
1977 Ford Maverick 302 V8, automatic, posi rear
28,357 original miles!
302 is all original except for the Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum intake, the Edelbrock carb, and the air cleaner.
Transmission is the original 3 speed auto. It shifts well and has not been modified with a shift kit.
- Options: Factory A/C, power steering, power brakes, auto, posi, V8.
- Brakes are the original front disc and rear drum. The parking brake works as does the parking brake release and the parking brake warning light.
- All lights work, high beams, all four side markers, reverse, brake, etc.
- The body has been professionally wrapped in Line-X. I recently purchased Ford OEM Ford sport mirrors and Line-Xed them to match the body. Both mirrors have the inside remote control.
- Windows tinted, newer carpet, master cylinder, shocks, heater vacuum switch, steering wheel and Crager Wheels - $3,450 including the body wrap. I have this receipt.
- Pioneer Super Tuner III has AM/FM CD.
- Interior has newer carpet and the headliner is in good shape but the seats need to be reupholstered. The rear seat top has damage from the sun prior to the windows being tinted. The original dash pad could be replaced but the dash cover is sufficient. The rear view mirror has clear glass and it does not shake.
Tires: front are P205/70 R14 rear are P245/60 R14. The spare is the original General Jet Air II bias ply. It still holds air!
- This is an excellent commuter muscle car that is good on gas and tough as nails. Never worry about a door scratch or ding. Host it off and go! I drive it locally on a weekly or more often basis. Reliable transportation. Clear Colorado title.
Work Needed/ Defects:
- horn needs wired
- seats need recovered
- heater and A/C control panel needs replaced. I have the original panel but it is broken in about 4 pieces.
- A/C compressor and idler pulley needs mounted. I have the original Ford A/C compressor and brackets that are included. The A/C system will obviously need charged with Freon.
- dome light cover is missing
- sport mirrors need mounted and the control cables need run through the doors to the dash
- three inch tear on the driver’s side door panel (see last photo).
I have other photos if you are interested I can text what you want to see - eight one two eight seven zero nine four two two