1965 Mustang Fastback shell converted to race car/performance vehicle
Price: US $25,000.00 Item location: Sacramento, California, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Fastback
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 5F09T511095
- Color: primer
- Engine size: 0
- Number of cylinders: 0
- Transmission: 0
- Drive type: 0
- Interior color: None
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford MustangThis is a 1965 Mustang Fastback shell that has been converted to race/performance vehicle. Rust FREE except for a few small areas of light surface rust from sitting indoors only.
- 85% of body work is completed. Need some blocksanding and a last coat of primer before ready to paint. Includes scoops(functional), louvers, bezels and a/m open lower FB valance for air flow.
- Mustang II front suspension conversion w/brakes, rack and pinion, tubular control arms, and cross member installed with motor mounts for your ideal engine swap. Strut towers removed and patched to fit large engine. Engine bay blacked out
- 9" crate rear end installed, including heavy duty axles, tubular trailing arms and coilovers.
- New gas tank
- Sub-frame connectors installed and undercarriage fully undercoated
- Interior floor completely matted for sound and heat reduction
- Full cage installed
- Includes front and back glass (no door glass included)
- Stock (unmodified) shells selling for $12k+. See pic of other ebay listing.
-Not in any hurry to sell, so please no low ballers. I'd like this to sell to someone with the means to make the most of it and use it as a solid base to build an awesome racecar or street performance vehicle.