1932 Ford Roadster traditional Hot Rod.
Price: US $38,000.00 Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Hot Rod
- Type: Roadster
- Trim: None
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 117,700
- VIN: 1932
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 400 Pontiac
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other Hot Rod
- Steel 1932 Ford roadster has patina.
- V-windshield and custom cowl steering.
- Front axle 4"drop with 47 Lincoln Front brakes.
- 40 Ford wishbones.
- Rear end is 57 Oldsmobile located by 36 wishbones and pan hard bar.
- Sits on 40 Ford spring.
- Engine is 400 CI Pontiac with turbo 350 transmission.
- Dashboard is 1932 Caddilac.
- Custom 4 row radiator. Never overheat.
- Currently registered, clear title.
- 1932 California plates.
- This roadster is a pleasure to drive on the streets and the freeway just turn key and go.
- The car has run in the Antique Drag Fontana Speedway, CA runs 13 at 103 mph in the quarter mile.
- You can drive this car anywhere and it will not overheat.
- No trades, thank you.
- Any additional questions please call 909 810 8432 or see sowhatspeedshop.com.