1951 FORD VICTORIA HARD TOP CUSTOM SHOW CAR
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: VICTORIA
- SubModel: HARD TOP
- Type: 2 DOOR HARD TOP
- Trim: CUSTOM BELT LINE GRAPHIC
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 2,200
- VIN: 1B8F92
- Color: COPPER & BLACK
- Engine size: V-8 460 CU IN
- Number of cylinders: V-8
- Transmission: 3 SPEED AUTOMATIC
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: TAN & BLACK
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Ford VICTORIA HARD TOP
INTRODUCE THIS SHOEBOX FORD TO AN AUTORAMA IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD THIS SEASON.
THIS BEAUTIFUL 1951 FORD VICTORIA CUSTOM WAS CREATED BY INNOVATIVE CAR BUILDER TIM STRANGE. IT EXEMPLIFIES HIS CUSTOM CAR CREATIVE GENIUS, BEING BOTH INNOVATIVE AND DIFFERENT. THIS CLASSIC WAS REBORN IN 2002 FOR THE SEMA SHOW, AND WON THE CUSTOM CAR AWARD.
SINCE ITS CREATION THIS “TRICKY VICKY” HAS GONE ON TO WIN NUMEROUS CUSTOM CAR AWARDS; AND, HAS BEEN FEATURED IN NUMEROUS MAGAZINES. PROBABLY THE MOST UNIQUE “SHOEBOX” FORD ON THE PLANET. BUILDING ON THE '51 VICTORIA 2 DOOR HARD TOP BASIC BODY DETAILS, THERE IS NOT MUCH ON THIS CUSTOM THAT HAS NOT BEEN TRANSFORMED FROM THE ORIGINAL VICTORIA. FROM ITS ’49 BULLET GRILLE TO THE TUBULAR CUSTOM CHASSIS IT RIDES ON – THIS IS ONE "TRICKY VICKY”.
TO DETAIL ALL OF ITS CUSTOM FEATURES WOULD TAKE A MAGAZINE ARTICLE OF SPACE. REFER TO THE PICTURES FOR THE STYLING AND CUSTOM EXTERNAL AND INTERIOR FEATURES BUILT INTO THIS SHOEBOX FORD. SOME OF THE SIGNIFICANT FEATURES INCLUDE:
CHASSIS & BODY
* COPPER & BLACK EXTERIOR PAINT COLORS – SEPARATED BY A GREEN RIBBONOF PINSTRIPING GRAPHICS
* COMPLETE BODY RESTYLING YET RETAINING SHOEBOX FORD FEATURES
· CUSTOM FABRICATED TUBULAR CHASSIS
· INDEPENDENT FRONT SUSPENSION MEMBERS
· FLAMING RIVER MANUAL RACK STEERING
· FRONT & REAR AIR RIDE SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY WITH SHOCK WAVE AIR SPRINGS
· 4 WHEEL WILDWOOD 13” DISC BRAKES & 6 PISTON CALIPERS
· 20” AND 22” COLORADO CUSTOM WHEELS
· CUSTOM STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
· ALL FORD DRIVE TRAIN FEATURING
- HIGHLY MODIFIED 460 CU IN. FORD BIG BLOCK – CARBURETED BY AUTO RONS IN IOWA
- TCI BUILT C6 FORD AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH B&M SHIFTER
- WINTERS 9” FORD REAR END – TRIANGULATED FOUR LINK ATTACHMENT
* ENGINE AND INNER FENDER FAIRINGS - CUSTOM STEELFABRICATIONS
· FULLY CUSTOM DASH WITH AUTO METER GAUGES
· HOT ROD AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM
· CUSTOM INTERIOR CENTER CONSOLE
· CUSTOM INTERIOR – BUCKET FRONT AND REAR SEATS COVERED IN BLACK/COPPER LEATHER INSERTS
· CUSTOM METAL TRUNK PANELS TO HOUSE ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICALS
· COOL CAR CERAMIC INSULATION & SOUND DAMPENING MATTING
SINCE ITS INITIAL BUILD, THE FRONT SUSPENSION HAS BEEN IMPROVED AND THE INTERIOR LEATHER REPLACED WITH NEW TRIM ACCENTS ADDED.
THE CURRENT OWNER WANTS TO MOVE ON TO A NEW PROJECT. THE CAR NEEDS NOTHING OTHER THAN A CARING NEW OWNER TO CONTINUE THE WINNING WAYS OF THIS MAGNIFICENT “TRICKY VICKY”.
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty expressed written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of the sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
The buyer is responsible for all transportation and cost to the buyer's designation from the greater Cleveland, Ohio area.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
Winning bidder must contact the seller within 24 hours of auction end and make arrangements for payment in U.S. Currency. A $5,000 deposit is due within 60 hours of end of auction. The remaining balance of the winning sales price is due within 7 business days of the auction close. Acceptable payment methods are by Bank Check, Money Order, or Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer. Car and Title transfer will not be accomplished until all funds have been received and verified by Seller's Bank. If no contact is made within 48 hours of end of auction, the seller reserves the right to re-list the vehicle, or sell it otherwise. Make sure you have access to the necessary funds required to purchase the vehicle before bidding.
If you are not sure about something, please ASK (send an email). We reserve the right to cancel bids for any bidder with excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the auction on this vehicle at any time if the reserve has not been met or a sale is made through a local advertising listing.
Please do not bid on this item unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-payment bidders will be reported to Ebay and negative feedback posted.