1965 mustang coupe 4 speed 302 holley,
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: coupe
- Trim: black (pony front seats)
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 100,000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: 4 speed top loader, Hurst shifter
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang coupe
1965 mustang Coupe R code. There are tons of upgrades so this should make it the best value on Craigslist and Ebay. The car runs very strong. With a freshly installed performance engine and 4 speed top loader transmission. There's very little to be done to this car to finish it.
To be frank this are al 99.5% rust and rot free with the exception of 3 small area (passenger door- front lower corner and the two rear quarter behind the back tires (each spot is about the size of 2 quarter (bubbles only no rot yet.)
Here are the Specs:
- 302, performance Motor
- 4 speed top loader
- Hurst completion plus Shifter
- Holley 550 4 barrel with vacuum assist.
- Edelbrock High-rise manifold
- Election ignition
- Roller rockers with performance Cam.
- Hooker headers.
- Power steering,
- Air conditioning (currently removed from the car)
Here's a list of the work;
- Recently Installed 302 performance engine (Roller Rockers and performance cam)
- New Holley Carb
- New electronic ignition system
- Recently painted (value paint job)
- New alternator
- New headliner
- Pony express front seats
- New Rug with Fatmat
- New brakes on all for wheels with turned drums
- New Master cylinder
- Four new Slave Cylinders
- New Power steering control valve.
- New radiator
- New starter,
- New Clutch (converted from and automatic)
- New seals in the top loader 4 speed)
- front end (upper, lower control arms, tie rods, shocks, springs)
- New 2 ¼ exhaust.
- New fuel sending unit
- New water Pump
Want it still needs:
- Reupholster the rear seats
- Exhaust tail pipes.
- Paint needs to wet sanded and buffed.
- Replace/rebuilt the power steering pump (it has an Eaton system)
Sorry about the poor Pictures.. I'll I have is an IPhone and no lift..... If you need a specific area photographed, let me know and I will get it for you also I can send tons of pictures via email