1930 Ford Model A Coupe with Rumble Seat
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Rumble Seat
- Year: 1930
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 1398165
- Color: Burgundy
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1930 Ford Model APlease read the Terms and Conditions of the auction first.
Up for sale is an unmolested 1930 Ford Model A in excellent condition. It has an older restoration, late 1990's, early 2000's, but shows very well. The paint is in excellent condition. No cracking or hazing. There are minor chips here and there, but nothing that detracts from the car. I had most of them touched up. As you can see in the photos, the body of the vehicle is burgundy and the fenders are black. The interior is a tan/brown color and in excellent condition. The door panels are also in excellent condition.
The only reason I am putting the vehicle up for sale is that I need the space for my many other project cars that are in various stages of being restored.
It is mechanically sound and safe to drive on the roads. I have taken it out numerous times on nice sunny days for an afternoon drive. It will cruise along at 45 - 50 mph with no problems. It starts right up. It has dual side mount spare tires. Somewhat of a rare option for a coupe. It has a luggage rack attached to the rear of the vehicle. It does have rear brake lights and front and rear turn signals.
It also comes with a nearly complete original toolkit and bag that is era correct and in excellent condition. I also have an original Ford tire pressure gauge that is in excellent condition that is included with the toolkit. Unfortunately, I do not have a jack. I also have a custom car cover that is included in the sale. I have a set of 6v yellow fog lights (era correct reproductions) that have not been installed. There is also a set of new era correct reproduction hubcaps (6 in total). I will be adding the pictures of the toolkit shortly.
Here is a list of things that I have done to the car over the last couple of months.
a. The cooling system has been flushed, the water pump has been cleaned and repacked with new coolant added.
b. The oil has been changed.
c. The gas tank has been complete flushed out. The shutoff valve for the gas tank (inside the vehicle) has been replaced.
d. The carburetor has been rebuilt.
e. A rebuilt original generator has been installed.
f. The brakes have been cleaned and adjusted.
g. All wheel bearings have been repacked or replaced as necessary.
h. I had to replace the speedometer cable and calibrate the speedometer as it was off by about 7 mph.
i. The ignition switch has been replaced.
j. The exterior door handles have been replaced.
k. The handle on the rumble seat has been replaced and the seat lid has been adjusted to have almost equal gaps all around.
l. Grab bars have been installed along side the rumble seat.
m. Outside rear view mirrors have been installed as a safety feature.
n. I installed new sill plates.
You cannot go wrong in buying this vehicle. It is well worth it and you will enjoy it as much as I have. I hate to see it go, but I need the space.
If you have any questions, require additional information, or would like additional pictures, please let me know. You can contact me through eBay or call Gary, at 720-949-3546.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. There is no set reserve. Reasonable offers will be seriously considered.
2. I reserve the right to end this auction at any time, with or without cause. The vehicle is also advertised locally.
3. The car is being sold “as is” “where is.” Meaning there is no warranty on this vehicle, implied or implicit.
4. If you are the winning bidder, this does not mean you get to inspect the vehicle, and then make a decision to buy it. If you are the winning bidder, you are obligated to follow through and purchase the vehicle. Bidding is considered to be legally binding.
5. If you wish to have the vehicle inspected prior to making a bid, you are welcome to inspect it or have an individual come and inspect it for you. Just please coordinate it with me.
6. Buyer is solely responsible for any and all shipping costs. I will help facilitate the shipment of the vehicle for you. However, you must coordinate the shipping date, time, and carrier with me at least 48 hours in advance.
7. A deposit of $1,000.00 is due within 48 hours of auction close via PayPal. In the event the full balance of the purchase price, less the $1,000.00 deposit, is not received within the seven (7) days of Buyer's "purchase" of this vehicle, I reserve and retain the right to declare the Buyer to have defaulted on the terms of this listing and to terminate such sale and relist the vehicle for sale to another party. The $1,000.00 deposit will be retained as "liquidated damages" and I will owe no duty to the Buyer or any other purchaser to apply such funds to the final purchase price of this vehicle, or to refund such sum to the defaulting buyer.
8. Final payment must be made via wire transfer to my account or via certified check from a national bank (e.g., Chase, USBank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America).
9. The Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. I will certainly help facilitate the shipping of the vehicle on my end. It just needs to be coordinated.
10. These are simple Terms and Conditions to set the bounds of the auction and keep it fair and honest for all. If you cannot abide by or accept these Terms and Conditions, then please do not bid. Bid with your wallet, not your heart!