1930 Ford Roadster Henry Ford Steel Traditional Hot Rod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Roadster
- Year: 1930
- Mileage: 3,200
- VIN: A2862380
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 SBC
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Auto with Overdrive
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1930 Ford Model A
Henry Ford Steel.
* Arizona body on 32 rails
*Completely sealed and sound deadened in and out "no rattles"
* Super Bell 4" dropped front axle
* SBC 350, HEI ignition, 375hp
* Vintage Creitz dual 4 Aluminum Intake
* Dual WCFB carbs"56 Corvette Dual Quad"
* E-street Edelbrock aluminum head
* Polished ram hornmanifolds
* Walker radiator
* Dual Flowmaster HP2 shorty exhaust
* Built 700r4 overdrive transmission
* Lokar floor shifter
* 9" Ford Posi, 3:70 gear
* Vega box with cross steering"no bump steer"
* 16" steelies
* Full Stewart Warner Winged gauges
* Heated seats
* Full JL audio bluetooth with sub "It rocks"
* Detachable banjo steering wheel for very easy entry
* Sid Chavers Bop Top 2"chop that is easily removable and storable in trunk
* Single stage paint
* 16 gallon Tanks Inc fuel tank in trunk
I am 5'10" and 240 I am verycomfortable traveling long distances
in this roadster.It starts, stops, and drives as it should
Questions?call or text320-241-6138
More Photos upon requestThanks for looking
The Patina Garage