1974 Ford Bronco Restomod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 6,800
- Color: Candy Apple Red
- Engine size: 347 V8 Fuel Injection
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 5 speed
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Ford Bronco
The Bronco of your dreams. This Bronco has had a professional frame off restoration. Every component, nut and bolt is reconditioned or new. The combination of classic looks and style with modern electronics, reliability and power assistance make this the best Bronco available.
Perfect for cruising, driving and showing off.
- Power disc brakes and steering with upgraded sway bars, dampers and springs make it easy and safe to drive.
- 400 HP 347 cu. in. V8 with 5 speed manual transmission make it fun to drive.
- Fuel injection, all new wiring, reconditioned everything and professional build make it reliable.
- Show car paint, custom interior and great sounding exhaust make it a head turner.
- Bronco collectability and the quality of this vehicle make it an investment.
Private sale, serious inquiries only please.
- 6,800 miles since frame off professional restoration
- 347 fuel injected small block Ford Motorsport crate engine, 400 BHP on dyno
- 5 speed manual transmission retaining 4WD
- Upgraded Dana axles
- 4 wheel disc power brakes
- Power steering
- Custom sway bars, dampers and springs - no 'death wobble'
- Custom candy apple red paint with ghost flames
- Custom interior
- Custom dash
- Custom roll cage
- Custom exhaust
- Aluminum radiator and electric fan
- 10x15 slotted mags
- 35" Mickey Thompson tires
- 3" lift
- Removable hard top & bikini top
- Fun & reliable