LIFTED 4X4 Bronco! OFFROAD TIRES,5.8 V8, AUTOMATIC TRANS 15K IN UPGRADES!
Price: US $5,100.00 Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- SubModel: 105" WB XLT
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 94,275
- VIN: 1FMEU15H5RLA49488
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drivetrain: 4-Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Other
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Sunroof, Cassette, Compact Disc
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Ford Bronco 105" WB XLTVehicle Overview
Thank you for viewing our 1986
The Ford Bronco has become one of the most iconic off road vehicles ford has ever built. Many of them have been beaten and destroyed, but this 1994 4X4 Bronco is a great example of well taken care of Broncos that still remain. The truck has been in California and Nevada since it was purchased brand new in California, and has ABSOLUTELY NO RUST! The previous owner has almost $15,000 in upgrades invested in this truck, and it's time for it to find a new home! Most of our Ebay auctions end with a phone call, so for offers or shipping quotes please contact our Ebaystaff.
Call or Text VEHICLE OVERVIEW
- 5.8L Naturally Aspirated351 Cubic Inch V8
- 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Custom $5,000 Paint Job
- Custom Lift
- Security System
- Vision Offroad Rims with 35" Lionhart Tires and Matching Spare.
- Fold-Away Side Steps
- 210 HP and 310 LB-FT of torque!
- 94,275 Miles
- CleanCarfax- No accidents or Damage Reported
- West Coast Car! This car has been in California and Nevada since 1994, has NO RUST!
Keep in mind these are Pre-Owned Vehicles and they are sold "As-Is". However, some vehicles may still be in full factory warranty or an extended warranty may be purchased at the time of sale. Vehicles that are less than 12 years old with less than 100,000 miles may qualify for our 6 month 6,000 mile comprehensive Certified Pre-Owned warranty administered by Zurich USA - the oldest and most recognized warranty company in the United States. Ask our eBay Specialists for more details.
Most of our auctions end earlywith only a phone call,contact our eBay Specialists today!