1965 FORD MUSTANG FASTBACK RESTOMOD PRO TOURING HERTZ GT350 RACER
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 111,111
- Color: Black
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang
Classic Ford Broncos is happy to present this 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback GT350 Hertz racer restomod. We strive to only sell the best quality restorations on the market. Take a look at our website and you will see we are the best at what we do. All of our custom built cars come with a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty. Please see warranty info for our exact warranty terms.
This 1965 Fastback is dressed in 2 stage show quality Raven Black paint. The Hertz Gold stripes a buried under the clear. The Mustang has been frame off rotisserie restored. This Mustang was purpose built to be a daily driver while maintaining it's vintage look. Options are as follows:
-ENGINE -331 Pro Bullet Stroker (DSS Racing); naturally aspirated. AFR 185 Alumnium Heads; Comp Cam - Custom Roller Camshaft; Crank:3.25" stroke cast steel; DSS Forged Extreme X Pistons; Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap manifold; Holly 650 carburetor and fuel pump; MSD ignition; 7-quart rear sump oil pan; March Style Track pulley system; all ARP bolts; aluminum radiator, long-tube headers.
- TRANSMISSION- 5 speed Tremec T-45; Spec Stage 1 clutch
- REAR-END- Ford 9"; Strange Engineering - 3:50 gears; Daytona Pro Iron Case S Series posi-unit; chrome moly yoke; TrueTrac Worm 31-spline axles
- FRONT SUSPENSION- all Total Control Products (TCP) - adjustable coil-over suspension with VariSpring springs; VariShock shocks; all tubular suspension components; 1 1/8" sway bar; TCP aluminium shock tower brace system
- REAR SUSPENSION- TCP G-Bar suspension system with multi-link bars and adjustable coil-over suspension/VariShock shocks; 5/8" sway bar, TCP tubular Sub-frame Connector System
- STEERING- TCP power rack and pinion, billet reservoir, chrome Ididit adjustable steering column
- WHEELS/TIRES- Ultra 454 - 17" x 8" one-piece alumnium; Nitto NT05 235/40ZR; Nitto 555R P245/45R
- BRAKES- 4 wheel Wilwood Dyna-Lite Forged 4-piston calipers; slotted and drilled rotors; 12.19" front; 11.75" rear
- PAINT- BASF base-coat/clear-coat; BASF rally-stripe under clear; POR 15 rust preventative treatment/protective coating (all surfaces)
- MISCELLANEOUS- Classic Auto air conditioner; trunk-mounted battery; LED parking/tail lights; billet hood hinges; billet pedals; Pioneer stereo, plush pile carpet
-Every body panel was replaced except for the roof and pillars. All panels are Ford stamped panels except the doors. All floors were replaced, including trunk floor. Cowl panel was also replaced.
Pleas check out our website for more information on what we do. We have been in the market building Ford Broncos for the last 10 years. If this truck isn't exactly what you are looking for we can build one for you. We have a long list of professional references upon request. If you have any specific questions or pictures/video you would like on this truck please reach out to us anytime. Thank you for viewing our auction.