1969 Ford Mustang Coupe 351 Black
Price: US $3,000.00 Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 9T01F153718
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 351
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Ford Mustang
I purchased this mustang back in 2005 to fix up and race as a hobby, but now I am ready to sell. Please see specs below:
- Engine: bored 30 over, competition magnum cam, 1.7 roller rockers, 7502 push rods
- Intake Manifold Edelbrock Torker 351, high capacity chrome 351C oil pan, New air cleaner
- Engine ROARS like a Lion and has headers only (no exhaust pipesor catalytic converter) Video of engine running available upon request)
- Clean exterior with street wheels & tires to move it around. Interior has been cleaned out and set up for racing. The car comes with weld racing wheels but needs tires (rears 10" deep for drag slicks fronts are skinnies)
- New distributor D.U.I. performance for street / strip and steel gear
- New Ford 429-460starterand new battery
- Holley 4 barrel carburetor 0-3310 manual choke, with Holley fuel pressure gauge, Holley fuel pump and fuel cell in trunk, all steel braided fuel line throughout
- FMX automatic transmission rebuilt with high performance parts
- 8.8" rear-end with a mini spool and 4:10 gears, new pinion seal and front bearing.
- Brakes done all around and painted the drums red
- Sub-frame connectors and drive line strap
- Car has 1 seat with a five point harness. Equipped with a 6 point roll cage. Windows all good.
- New dash (odometer and inserts are included but not yet installed)
- The trunk is set up to charge the battery at the track with positive / negative hook ups and an on / off switch for the battery. Lights work but some need new bulbs
For more information or pictures please email me.On Aug-21-16 at 09:27:31 PDT, seller added the following information:
Note this is a drag race car and will need to be towed to your destination.