1963 Ford Econoline Pickup Custom
Price: US $6,610.00 Item location: Naples, Florida, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Econoline Pickup
- Trim: 2 Door
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 98,000
- Engine size: V6 200
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Ford Econoline PickupA beautiful 1963 Ford Econoline 3 window pickup. Wow what a head turner. This Econoline has both the dashpad and dashboard skirt. It's very hard to find trucks with both of these still on them. Also features the hard to find Falcon trim package. Custom seats, stereo and speaker system.
Brand new Cooper tires and American Racing Torque Thrusts only a few months old. The nubs are still on the tires! Over $1500 in new wheels and tires. The old wheels and tires are included with the sale.
I also have a custom made kit for the interior walls. It is made exclusively for this truck. It is a black hard plastic kit you screw on.
* 1964 1/2 Mustang 200 CID 3.3L Motor, Compression 9:2:1 HP120 3 Speed Manual Transmission
* 3 on the tree column shift, 7 in rear end.
* 2 tone paint. Carribean Turquoise and White.
* Custom bed cover that does not attach to the truck by screws or bolts. Custom made for this pickup.
* Has a hitch installed, and a custom setup with a stand and umbrella that fits the hitch to make a nice shaded seating area at car shows.
* Tinted windows, Locking Gas cap
* All gauges work.
It runs like a top. No issues. It has some rust and rust bubbles behind each front wheel wells and in a few spots on the tailgate. The underneath and bed are fantastic.
It does not have a heater. It was removed before I purchased it.
You won't believe how many people give the thumbs up or stop you in parking lots to talk about it. Great fun to drive.