1989 Ford Mustang GT ONLY 50K Original Miles VERY NICE - Like 87 88 90 91 92 93
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: GT
- Trim: 2 door
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 50,954
- VIN: 1FABP42E0KF119287
- Color: Blue over Titanium
- Engine size: 5.0 liter
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Ford Mustang GT
This is my 1989 Ford Mustang GT.
I’m 46 years old and I purchased this Mustang about 5 years ago as a fun car to have with my 14 year old son at the time. It currently has 50,000 Original Miles on it and at the time of purchase it was 100% completely stock with only small tasteful mods on it now. This is a Very Nice Mustang GT but back in 1990 it had a warranty repaint done (certain colors back then would separate from the primer and would need repainted, they probably could have done a better job). This car was never driven hard at all, to me it is not very fast compared to my other vehicles in the photo (I Have 1987 Grand National, 2004 Dodge Viper and 1971 Ply GTX 440 6 pak). Also, never driven in the winter
Here is a list of items we replaced (Nothing Done Cheap or Half Assed):
- · GT40 Tubular Intake
- · BBK 70mm Throttle Body – (Coolant bypassed from flowing through TB)
- · BBK Cold Air Intake
- · 1993 Cobra Mass Air Flow Sensor (Huge difference from the stock one)
- · EGR Delete
- · BBK Headers
- · Quieter Flow Master System - XPipe – Cat Delete (Sounds Very Nice, Not loud at all)
- · BBK Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- · Under Drive Pulleys
- · Smog Pump Bypassed
- · 1995+ Alternator Upgrade (Needed with the Pulley, Puts out more juice)
- · 160 Degree Thermostat
- · Aluminum Radiator
- · Electric Cooling Fan
- · 3.73 Gears with speedo gear installed also to keep speedometer accurate
- Eaton Posi Carrier (got rid of the factory clutch style carrier)
- · Transmission Shift Kit – Filter and All New Fluid done at same time
- · Large External transmission Cooler
- · Bama Tune – Got it really for the engine light for EGR Delete – No Light on anymore
- · Ford Racing Wires - New Plugs - New Serpentine Belt
- · All NEW Front Lights with New Fog Lights Also
- · EBC Red Low Dust Front Pads - New Rear Shoes Also
- · 1 Year Old Ford Style Chrome Wheels with New Tires at the time
- · Up Graded Radio with All New Speakers - You Can Sync your phone to the radio
I have about 90% of All Original Parts if you want them
I'm 6'2" and my son is 6'6" so we added seat extender brackets that replace stock brackets that allow the drivers seat to slide back an additional 4 inches (they look stock and you can slide them up as close as stock). These Mustangs never really had much leg room.
Paypal $500 non refundable deposit within 24hours, Wire Balance or Cash in person within 7 days. I can help with setting up shipping.
Please Call or Text me with any questions, Clint 319-329-7070. Come and inspect this Mustang is you 's like first.
I set the Reserve So Low, it'spractically a No Reserve Auction.
Look below at some more photos. Also, I did not even clean the underside of this Mustang, it is just Real Clean!
I'm sure I'm leaving something out, just contact me with your questions.