2 1967 Ford Ranchero xl 1 351 cleveland Project cars
Price: US $3,500.00 Item location: Palmdale, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Ranchero
- SubModel: 500xl
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 500xl
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 7k49c188165
- Color: White
- Engine size: 351c
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Ranchero 500xl2 1967 Ford Ranchero Project car.
1. has 351 Cleveland with the the street friendly 2v heads.
2. 4 4 Barrel Aluminum intake manifold with an all metal 1980's Holley 600 Double Pumper
3. Procomp distributor and Coil
4. High AMp Chrome Alternator
5. Master Power brakes Master Cylinder and Booster, Brakes work well.
6. 1980's original run Centerline autodrag wheels With BF Goodrich tires.
7. Has the rare FoMoCo quad gauge,
8. Original bucket seats with floor shifter, console in good condition.
9. Original A/C car with plenums.
10. Car Starts, runs and drives but tranny needs work.
11. Electric black magic fan
12. chrome dress up kit
1. Rolling chassis, has a better hood than the white ranchero
2. Column shifter
3. No engine
4. Floorpans in better shape that the white one. One pan welded in, 1 pan already cut out.
5. Comes with a replacement pan for drivers front, and driver/passenger rear
6. Has collection of parts in the bed
7. 2 fuel tanks one patched the other in great shape
8. Has turn signals with houses and lenses, no bezels
The car has rusty floor pans, and was in an accident at one point. Was repaired but the inner fenders (engine bay) is not straight. It was easier to get the second car (the blue Ranchero) fix it and transfer all of the best parts to it. However both cars can be fixed.
I have a collection of parts to include a set of stainless steel brake lines, that I believe is complete, howvwe I have have not double checked it to ensure that. I have 3 fuel tanks total. One on the white car and 2 loose. These are original tanks NOT reproduction; one of them is in excellent shape (for it age) and the other has an obvious patch. I do have one set of tailliight bezels (one has been chromed my plan was to crome all of the trim).
Both cars have rusty floorpans, I have 3 floorpans and have welded one in to the blue car, the remaining three will need to be welded in.
The car is being sold AS-IS. I have done the best I can to describe the cars, If you have questions, please ask, I will gladly send more photos or arrange a viewing. This is being sold as a project.
Both cars are titled in california, I will not ship but will be available if the buyer arranges a shipping company to pick them up.