AWESOME PAINT JOB, V8, AUTOMATIC, RUST FREE ROD! Watch Video
Price: US $15,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
350 Turbo Transmission
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Ford Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1948 Ford F-1 Shortbed$15,900
AWESOME PAINT JOB, V8, AUTOMATIC, RUST FREE ROD! Dont let the patina look fool you, this truck has had a lot of work done to it to make a great driving classic. Take a look at the info and video below:
- Paint/Body: Straight and rust free body with multi-layer patina paint job. Satin single stage hot rod paint is combined to make this a really sweet look. Or you could clear coat this truck with a high gloss finish to really make it pop!
- Interior: Clean interior with uncut dash. Fold forward seat is not original but fits perfectly in the cab. Looks nice with Mexican blanket cover.
- Glass/Windows: Glass in good condition. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Older steel sheet in the bed. Antique cooler serves as a battery box giving the bed a vintage cool factor.
- Undercarriage: Rust free and uncut frame rails. Floor pans and step sides have been repaired with steel and welded properly. Cab corners are new.
- Wheels/Tires: Sharp set of American Racing wheels with staggered look 7in front and 8in rear. Older tires with minor cracking, have great tread on them.
This is a killer look for a great price. The patina look is in right now and guys are really after this kind of classic truck. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: 350 V8 starts easily and runs strong. 350 Turbo automatic shifts flawlessly and runs smooth.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights and electrical work properly
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and stop good and straight.
| Mileage: 21015 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Black
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.