AWESOME DRIVER, 302 V8, AUTO TRANS, UNCUT FRAME, DRIVER RESTORATION! Watch Video
Price: US $18,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Single Cab Truck
- Trim: F100
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Ford F-100 Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1955 Ford F-100 Shortbed$18,900
AWESOME DRIVER, 302 V8, AUTO TRANS, UNCUT FRAME, DRIVER RESTORATION! This classic shortbed is a real head turner. It runs strong and drives great. Take a look at the details and video below:
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight and rust free original body panels. Driver quality paint is very nice at 10 feet, but has some imperfections up close. A good wetsand and buff and this truck would shine at a new level!
- Interior: Really clean custom interior with nice tweed door panels and matching seat. Everything on this interior is sharp. The dash is original and uncut, headliner looks good, and the custom console holds a nice Sony cd/tape player and new gauges too.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is new and in great condition. Windows roll up and down easily and smoothly.
- Trunk: Bed is restored oak and looks really sharp.
- Undercarriage: Rust free frame rails and original floor pans and cab corners are rust free, too
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new wheels and tires, 7in front and 8in rear with staggered tire size.
You can never go wrong with a classic like this one. All of the original looks with the modern drivetrain make this a really great driver. Take a look at the pictures and watch the video inspection, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Strong 302 starts easily and runs great. C4 automatic transmission shifts out perfectly.
- Lights/Electrical: All wiring has been redone, all electricals work as they should. Original gauges in dash do not work, but are easily fixed. Newer gauges in the center console are functional.
- Brakes: Brakes have been rebuilt with new lines, hoses, and emergency brake works, too.
| Mileage: 7900 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Black
| Engine: 302 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.