1989 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 Low Miles No Reserve, California Rust Free Truck
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-350
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 119,000
- VIN: 2FTJW36G7KCA84189
- Color: White
- Engine size: 460
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Ford F-3501989 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4
~Only 119,000 Original Miles~460 cid 7.5 Litre EFI Motor~Dana 60 Front Axle~Dana 70 Rear Axle~C6 Transmission
Up for a NO RESERVE last bidder wins auction is a beast of a truck a 1989 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4. This is a rare truck being that is is a 1 ton Crew Cab equipped with 4 wheel drive. It is not your city commuter but rather vehicle you need to have when the terrain is rough and you have a lot of people and supplies to haul. This truck defines heavy duty; It is powered by a monster 7.5 litre Ford v8 attached to the legendary Ford C6 Transmission and running 4:10 gears. Underneath is a Dana 60 front axle with a Dana 70 Rear axle. It is safe to say this truck is capable of carrying 6 people pulling a house up a mountain if need be. This Ford has a clean Carfax showing 119,000 miles since 1989. It was originally bought and used as a municipality truck spending most of it's life sitting in the yard. Being a California truck the mild climate has helped keep this truck a rustfree rig. These Bricknose Fords are joining the ranks of being considered classic, and crew cab 4x4s lead the other models in value. Do not miss your opportunity to own this lowmileagebeast of a truck.
Cosmetically this truck is in decent shape for a 27 year old work truck. The original white paint still shines nicely, there are a few scratches here and there the worst being in and around the bed. The front bumper is ready for a winch and is in great shape, the rear has a dent on the drivers side. The interior is in fair condition, the worst being someone decided to put a bunch of holes in the headliner. All the gauges work, heater works, and the original radio has been replaced with a Pioneer deck. Overall this truck is in good shape for it's age; there are visual imperfections but the reality is this is a solid, straight rustfree truck that still has many many years left.
Mechanically this truck runs great. It has passed the strict California smog test. It starts up and shifts in all gears with no issues. Sometimes it'll idle high when first starting it cold and there is an exhaust leak coming from Ibelievethe manifold. The Catyletic converter looks newer. 4 Wheel drive works great. Both gas tanks work. Overall mechanically this truck is in good running condition and everything appears to be original 1989equipment.
I have described this Truck to the best ofmy knowledge and have included over 100 Photos as well as a Video. If you have any SPECIFIC questions don't hesitate and please ask. I will respond ASAP.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!
Check Out this Video of the Truck Running!!
A Couple Classis 80's Ford Truck Commericials "Built Ford Tough"
I have described this Truck to the best ofmy know ledge and have included over several Photos as well as a Video. If you have any SPECIFIC questions don't hesitate and please ask. I will respond ASAP.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK
Terms of Sale
Ireserve the right to
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction
- Cancel any and all bids at my discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User Agreement
If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
Funds & Financing:
Buyer will need to arrange funds or financing before pickup or shipment.
Buyers Inspection:Ihave done my best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Iwelcome a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
Title Information: Title is in hand and clear. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges and arrangements are buyer's responsibility.Iwillmake vehicle available to third party shipping company hired by buyer but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our location.Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withMe.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. Verify with the shipper for an estimated Time of Arrival to be sure.
Finalizing your Purchase:
- I will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Me through eBay within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Non Refundable Deposit in the amount of $500 by Paypal. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
Thanks for looking!