1968 Ford F-100 Pickup
Price: US $10,500.00 Item location: Webb City, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Ranger
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 24,675
- VIN: F10HRC60242
- Color: Two tone White over Burgundy
- Engine size: 390
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy and White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford F-100 F-100Hello Ebayer's,
I am selling this very nice Ford F-100 Ranger 1/2 ton pick up for a friend. This is truly one of the nicest older Ford trucks I have ever seen and has had a lot of work done. It has a 390 V8 engine, C6 auto transmission, and posi-trac rear end.
The speedo shows 24,675 miles.
Besides the recent paint and body work, it also has all new interior and cab interior paint. There has been numerous things done to the truck, and here's a list of some of those.
- New tires
- All new rubber door seals and window channels
- New glass
- New carpet and upholstery
- New headliner and sunvisors
- New bumpers
- New dual exhaust with headers
- New brakes
- New glove box
- New $200 cover
- New front seal replaced in transmission at a total cost of $450
The truck runs and drives great, and straight down the road and it is very dependable and turns heads everywhere is goes.
For more information, contact Charles at 417-388-0065.