1993 FORD E-350 CLUB WAGON XLT VAN E-350 International 7.3 Diesel Engine 1 Ton
- Make: Ford
- Model: E-Series Van
- SubModel: Club Wagon XLT
- Type: Extended Passenger Van
- Trim: Club Wagon XLT
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 127,470
- VIN: 1FBJS31M7PHA22322
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 7.3
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Electric Brake, Tow hitch receiver, Tow Package, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Ford E-Series Van Club Wagon XLT1993 Ford E-350 7.3L V8 Diesel Passenger/Cargo Van/
Second owner.Van has brand new two batteries with two year warranty on each. New alternator,hood release cable and brakes all around.Tires have less than 200 miles on them as you can see on the pictures. This van has a 7.3L V8 444 C.I 185HP 338Lb-ft torque naturally aspirated International engine. One of the best engines for the year. Equipped with a hitch receiver and ball with electrical connector, just plug and tow.
I took several pictures to tell the story. The truck is not perfect, but for the year and condition it's in great shape and at 127K the engine is barely used, remember the engine is diesel. Seats 15 passenger. All the seats are removable so you can use the van for cargo as well or towing a trailer, landscaping, moving jobs, etc. The van has a floor carpet over the factory floor carpet to protect it. Some areas show wear so I always kept it on.
As shown, the front passenger side windshield on the edge has a factory discoloration. It appears the laminated plastic layer between the two sheets of glass started degrading. It does not affect drive ability and will pass the safety inspection. Currently the vehicle is inspected in NY up to July of 2017.
Some of the factory pin striping is fading but you can either leave it or take it of with a heat gun I guess, van has miscellaneous small scratches around the double passenger side doors.
- The vehicle has minor cosmetic imperfections that are commensurate with the year of manufacture and current mileage.
- Some of the chrome finish on the front bumper is peeling off. You can either paint it or leave it.
- A/C blows air but does not cool. May need a charge or a component.You'll have to deal with that if you want a/c. All vents work in the front and back however winter's coming so you might want to leave it alone for now.
- Minor sunken spot on the rear passenger side door frame above the tail light and beside the rear window due to backing onto a tree trunk.
- Minor rip on one seat that can be fixed
- Tow hitch receiver, ball' ball mount and electrical connection outlet installed and included along with electric trailer brakes right out of the electrical jack. Your trailer must be equipped with trailer brakes for it to work.
- New tires, brakes, hood release cable, alternator, new power steering gear box in January of 2015 and power steering system flushed and bled all paperwork in hand from the shop.
- Lube and oil filter done, fuel filter and air filter replaced last year along with steering box.
- Currently running on Synthetic 15W-40 motor oil.
- As shown equipped with electrical trailer brake regulator and actuator
- All Gauges and lights work
- Mounted running boards
- Power windows and locks
- AM/FM radio works but display is dark
- Cruise control
Please contact me if you have any questions. Van is turn key and drive away.
Vehicle is sold as is,where is with no warranty of any kind expressed,written or implied.
----------------->PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF THE PICTURE THE "MAXIMIZE OR ENLARGE" CONVERGING ARROWS FOR LARGER PICTURES<------------