1993 FORD F-250 XLT EXTENDED CAB WITH ONLY 39,000 ACTUAL MILES! 7.5L with Auto
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-250
- SubModel: XLT
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: XLT
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 39,300
- VIN: 1FTHX25G8PKA54287
- Color: White
- Engine size: 7.5 Liter
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Ford F-250 XLT
1993 FORD F-250 XLT 2WD Extended Cab
With only 39,300 Actual miles
100% Rust Free
THE NICEST 2wd 460 ON EBAY!
Originally a west coast truck
-1993 Ford F-250 XLT
- 2-Wheel-Drive with automatic overdrive transmission
- Power windows
- Power door Locks
- Cruise control and tilt wheel
- Dual Tanks-Selector switch works perfectly
- AM/FM cassette stereo
- Power steering
- Tow package
- Original spare tire
- Bedliner and fifth wheel rack
- Locking oversize McWelco Toolbox.VERY HEAVY DUTY!NOT A CHEAP ONE!
- Chrome front and rear bumpers in excellent condition
- Rear sliding window
- Factory Ford wheel covers on steel wheels
- Newer Hankook All terrain 265/75/16 tires 95 to 98% tread
- Factory Ford Two-Tone Paint White/Mocha
- Air-conditioning Blows Cold heater Works Great
- All The Gauges work / Factory option Tachometer
- The Paint and body in Great Shape / only a couple of very smalldings that I could not even get a photo of.
- The interior is in EXCELLENT shape
- Factory Option Captain’s Chairs with Split middle Console
-Rear Full Bench.
-Seats are perfect with no stains, rips, tears, or damage of any kind.The foam is still firm.
- Carpet is clean with no stains or damage
- 460 7.5L engine starts easily and idles SMOOTH
- 130amp 3G alternator
- 3.5 inch exhaust
- Brand new drop in K&N air filter
- 4.10 limited slip rear end
- New Gates belts
- Dash is perfect with no cracks, breaks, tears, or stains
- Never smoked in.
- Never involved in any accidents.
- Truck runs and drives perfect.
- Drive this Truck Anywhere with Confidence
- Clear title in hand
I have only had this truck for roughly 3 months but found a 4 door short bed so I don’t need this one. I am not a flipper like some of these other guys selling these F250’s on Ebay.Truck runs and drives perfectly!Engine fires off effortlessly and idles SMOOOOTH.Truck has TONS of power, gets up to 75mph effortlessly, and cruises with the cruise control on like its new.Transmission shifts smooth and perfect.I have driven in the 100 degree heat in stop and go traffic; truck does not overheat and the a/c blows cold.I removed the horrible weak fire prone factory 2g 65amp alternator and installed a brand new 3G 130 amp alternator including new 2g pure copper charge wire and new 150A circuit breaker.This got rid of the dim light issue ALL these 460 trucks had from the factory including the risk of fire.I also removed the smog equipment including smog pump and horrible restrictive factory exhaust then installed 3.5 inch single exhaust.The factory exhaust is restrictive trash that chokes these 460’s out.With the new exhaust and the free flowing intake this monster woke up!It is like night and day!Gas mileage increased by 20% as well.The throttle response is instant.These are very nice upgrades that really improved the performance of the truck. The exhaust has a very nice deep tone and there is no drone inside the cab at any speed.Lifting the bed-liner and looking at the inside of the bed there is no damage to the sheet-metal; bed is perfect.Truck drives tight with no rattles.Door panels have all the fasteners in them and are tight.
-There is a small dent in the front bumper just to the right of the license plate.Not really noticeable but I couldn’t get a picture of it.
I can send any additional pictures at your request.I have a video of the truck I can text to you as long as you are serious.
I will NOT disclose the reserve.
I am located 12 miles west of DFW airport and 20 miles west of Love field.Fly in and drive this truck home ANYWHERE in the country with confidence!
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
Full payment due within 72 hours of auction end
Payment by CASH, or BANK WIRE TRANSFER ONLY
I WILL NOT RELEASE THE TRUCK OR THE TITLE UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS CLEARED!
ANY QUESTIONS CALL