66,000 MILES GARAGE KEPT CONVERTIBLE 5.0L V8 STUNNING COLOR COMBO MANUAL STICK
Price: - Item location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: 2dr Convertible LX Sport 5.0L
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: LX Convertible 2-Door
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 66,590
- VIN: 1FACP44E0LF118837
- Color: BLUE
- Engine size: 5.0L 302Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: WHITE
- Options: Leather
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible LX Sport 5.0LVehicle Overview Gorgeous 1990 Mustang LX 5.0 V8 25th annivesrary edition convertible with very low miles and a manual transmission. One of the most rare factory color combinations we have seen in years.?
As the pictures will show, the car is very clean with only slight wear. This an original, unmolested, unmodified car that was previously owned by an elderly couple residing in Malibu, California and only driven on weekends.Comes with EXTENSIVE service history dating all the way back to 1991.
The only 2 modifications we noticed are an aftermarket exhaust system and a Hurst shift knob. The convertible top has been replaced recently and works perfectly and smoothly up and down. In addition, and a full service has been completed with documentation. Clutch feels very tight and responsive and the car truly drives excellent with a tight front end and sharp steering. Engine idles smoothly and the manual transmission shifts effortlessly. COLD AC and strong heat. At 100mph on the highway, the ride is smooth, and very stable.
Interior is original and remained incredibly clean for a white interior thats almost 30 years old.
4 matching Michelin tires in like new condition and the wheels are in exceptional condition without any major blemishes.
The only flaws we noticed are very minor and include:
1) broken ashtray lid and replaced at some point w/ a different color so easy fix(most common flaw in all the fox body Mustangs)
2) The headlights are only slightly faded but in good condition for an original car and can be found on Ebay quite easily for approximately $150 for OEM replacements.
3) paint slightly faded on the front left black molding under the headlight (can easily be sprayed or replaced easily and inexpensively) and rear bumper shows minor imperfections.Should you want these imperections fixed,we can have professionally painted for approximately $350. We wanted to keep the car as original as possible so the choice is yours. ?$15,000 or best offer. Call Bryan for more info: 954 756 5187. Thank you.
We purposely take very close-up pictures so that you can see the entire car with precision and accuracy. We treat all sales equally and expect a fair and smooth transaction regardless of the car or selling price. $199 fee applies to each transaction which ensures the car will be fully detailed inside and oustide, have a new battery or one in excellent condition, and courier/mailing fees for title/paperwork/notary, and/or bank wire fees. Guaranteed low cost shipping can be arranged for you anywhere in THE U.S. Just email or call Bryan for an exact quote. Can also handle International shipping to most countries. We are a licensed and bonded dealership. Please visit our entire inventory at www.MiamiBeachCollection