1932 Ford Fiberglass Body and Rolling Frame Package
Price: US $19,500.00 Item location: Bradenton, Florida, United States
- Condition: New
- Make: Ford
- Model: 5 window Coupe
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: NA
- VIN: willhavetoget
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford 5 window Coupe
- 1932 Ford Frame and Body Rolling package,
- 9" Ford with 31 spline axles and brand new drum brakes, rear buggy spring, with AFCO shocks, triangulated 4 bar,
- front 4" beam axle with drilled holes, new split bones, original 37-41 ford spindles
- vega box, with all sterring linkage
- front disc brakes new with slight surface rust,
- fabricated brake pedal and master cylinder installed
- set up for SBC, trans mount side brackets are in place need to fab actual tranny mount, 400/350/700r4,
- Radir rear tires/coker front/ wheel vintique 15 x 15 rear steel wheel, American Racing front alum wheels all wheels powder coated satin black,
- frame and all components powder coated semi-gloss to gloss black. some nicks and scratches in powder coat.
- Fiberglass body Cains, doors are hung, no steel, comes with front working windshield and glass, qtrs, and rear window. doors have power windows installed, push up air vent needs re- glassed in.
- Grill shell, Dash, and window moldings are included
- This is a project package explained to the best of our knowledg, package is being sold as is. please ask any questions at any time.
- Please no trades just reasonable cash offers ONLY!!