5-window Steel Coupe - 465 Super Wildcat Engine - Full or partial trades Okay
- Make: Ford
- Model: 1932 Ford
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 5 Window Coupe
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 50
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 465 Buick Super Wildcat - 425 CI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Ford Toploader - 4 Spd
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Unfinshed Racer - Tan Seats (Original Tudor)
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford 1932 Ford
Lowered price: Best offers considered...
****Check out my new video on youtube: https://youtu.be/XIXlkTI__po just copy and paste into your browser!
1932 Ford 5W Steel Coupe, all original Henry Ford steel and Original Ford Frame, except for hood sides. 3" Chop High boy.
1964 Buick 465 Super Wildcat engine - Super Rare Original LX code - New/rebuilt
**465 ft lb of Torque x 425 CI x 360 HP - Smooth running, but super powerful!
Only 40 Miles on the new rebuilt fresh engine, not even broken in yet!!!
Bonneville race car that was raced back in the mid 50's...and this is a NEW Build from the Original Bonneville car
This is a very High-Performance Hot Rod...not an old timers street rod!
- Original Ford '32 Frame - fully Boxed
- Pinched Nose frame
- Ford 9" 4:10 Gear - Posi Trac unit
- Aluminum Drive Shaft
- Removable Steering Wheel
- Halon Fire Extinguisher
- New tires - Coker
- Moroso Mechanical Tachometer - Greenline Speedometer and Guages
- Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Stainless SteelMufflers - Stainless Works
- Driver/Pass SFI Seat Belts and Harness
- Six Original Big Emblem Stromberg 97 Carbs w/progressive linkage - professionally restored.
- Vertex Magneto with Mechanical Tach Drive - Pat Mason Racing Ignitions.
- 4 Spd Ford Toploader Transmission w/Jeep Shifter & Cover.
- SFI flywheel, SFI clutch & SFI Pressure Plate
- Tilton Hydraulic Throw-out bearing
- Walker Radiator - Original Buick Fan
- Tons of Polished Cast Aluminum, Valve covers, oil pan, etc...lots!
- Real Knock-off Wheels - Hallibrand Front Hubs and 4 Hallibrand Spinners
- Buick 45 fin Aluminum brakes - Buick fronts & Johns 9" 45 fin Aluminum Buick
- Ford Vented Drum brakes on front, drum brakes on rear.
- Original More-Drop front Axle - Super Rare!
- Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Ron Francis Wire Harness, Fuse Panel and quick release kit
- DynaMat Lite on sheetmetal and DynaMat Extreme on Firewall
- Optima Red-top Battery, SFI Tray, and Cutoff
- California Custom Cover & Carry Bag - New
- Original 1932 Ford NOS vacuum wiper motor!
- Custom Fan Shroud by: Brassworks (not pictured)
- NOS Soft Top trim frame ($1.5K) Top looks like factory Original!
- Fully restored 1932 Ford Tudor front bucket seats - paid $5K for these!
- Original 1932 Ford Hood tops & Original 1932 Ford Dash
- Original 1932 Ford Visors in Great condition!
- New Windows, tinted, ALL windows work like new, rear window rolls down correctly, and drain pan/hose works!!!
- Too much to list...
Dodge or Plymouth '60's/'70's + cash, or equal.
I have a lot of money in my '32 Henry Ford steel hot rod...so please no junk and be realistic, as this is a real Steel Ford 5W Coupe, not some cheap plastic replica...
Don't have to sell, just looking to do something different...
I will split the fuel costs on any trade deals, since I have an ill dog I am taking care of and can't travel.
LOCAL Pickup only!!!!
Interested in the following cars: Plymouth - Dodge - 1968 or 1969 Dodge Charger - 1970 to 1973 Cuda - Dodge 330 - 426 Hemi Engines -NSS Cars- 1970 or 1971 Dodge Challanger - Mopar Hemi engines - 1963 Sport Fury - Belvedere - Mopar NSS - 1965 Plymouth Belvedere - Max Wedge cars- Barracuda - Super Bee - Plymouth Savoy
Questions: Mark (513) 515-5418 email & calls ONLY
I will NOT answer text messages!
Car is in Cincinnati, Ohio - Kenwood area