1967 Ford Thunderbird Coupe 2 door Hard Top Vintage Burgundy / Black Interior
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- SubModel: Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 door Hard Top
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 63,442
- VIN: 7Y81Z160306
- Color: Vintage Burgundy
- Engine size: 390 hp V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Thunderbird Coupe
Please scroll through the PHOTO TOUR of this car just below the description - Enjoy and Thanks!
HISTORY: I obtained this car from its Original Owner, whom I knew personally. This car was purchased just after the 1967 snowstorm in Chicago at Fairmont Ford. The car was primarily used for highway driving and stored during the winter months. The Owner maintained an excellent driving record. The car has been Garage kept and stored, unused, since 1991. Recently, I have brought it into RUNNING condition. It will need Tires and other Mechanical work to be "Road Ready". PLEASE READ "CONDITION / RECENT WORK / CONDITION DETAILS" BELOW.
1967 Ford Thunderbird 2 door Hard top Coupe
AUTOMATIC: Transmission, Steering, Breaks
FEATURES: Air Conditioning, Flip Lights, Tilt Away Steering Wheel, Factory AM Radio, Tinted Glass
ADD ON: Undercarriage Rust Proof Coating at time of purchase.
RECENT WORK (2016): New Battery; Oil changed, Oil Filter replaced; New Starter; In-Line Glass Fuel Filter added; New Fuel Pump; Old Gasoline siphoned from Gas Tank / Replaced with Octane Booster and New Gasoline; Power Steering Fluid changed; Old Anti-Freeze drained / Replaced with 50/50
- Almost all numbers matching / Original
- Car Interior is very well preserved, intact and Original / smoke-free environment.
- Upholstery is in excellent condition.
- Body Paint is Original finish (Vintage Burgundy with Metal Flake) in very good condition / minimal body scrapes and blemishes. (See PHOTOS)
- Chrome Front Bumper is clean with 2 small dents; Rear Bumper needs cleaning (See PHOTOS)
- Hub Caps: 2 intact, 2 with minimal denting (See PHOTOS)
-Will need Tires and other Mechanical work to be "Road Ready"
The car will be sold exactly as is. Winning bidder will submit a non-refundable $500. deposit through Pay-Pal within 24 hours of auction close. See Payment and Shipping tab for further details.
Please contact Seller with any questions: 646-793-1815. Thank you!