1952 Ford Customline - Rat Rod, Hot Rod, Street Rod Project
Price: US $200.00 Item location: Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Crown Victoria
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Customline
- Year: 1952
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 132504
- Color: Flat Black
- Engine size: N/A
- Number of cylinders: N/A
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic Overdrive
- Drive type: N/A
- Interior color: N/A
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1952 Ford Crown Victoria Custom1952 Ford Customline Chopped
- Frenched headlights
- 1940 Ford tail lights
- 1979 Thunderbird wire harness/tilt column
- Quick release steering wheel
- 1969 Mustang high back bucket seats
- MR 10 Nascar Lexan windows, small cracks
- Original front windshield
- Chopped 6" stablized with carbon fiber
- Channeled on top of 89 Crown Vic frame and suspension
- 2 1/2" duel exhaust, 2 chamber mufflers
- All welds done by certified welder
- All wiring works
- Starter and kill switches hidden
- Oil and water gauge in dash
- Battery cables with box run to trunk
- Low milage 302, ran when parked a year ago, intake, distributor and carb taken off for another project
- Automatic transmission with over drive, less than 100 miles, have paperwork from trans shop from rebuild
- If reserve is met I can include a low milage 1968 390cu with C6 transmission
This is a project car, sold as is. No warrenty or guarantees.
Shipping costs are paid in full by the buyer.
Please ask any and all questions prior to bidding.
$1000 nonrefuable deposit required with in 48 hours end of auction. Balance payment and pick up of car needs to be completed with 14 days end of auction.
Willing to work with transport company for pick up of car, pick up will need to be arrange when we are available. Weekday mid afternoon to early evenings or anytime Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks for looking and happy bidding!!