1957 - FORD SKYLINER RETRACTABLE - ONE OWNER!
We are offering for your consideration a 1957 Ford Skyliner Retractable with only 36,400 One Owner Miles.
This Ford was purchased New from E. A. Swendson Ford in Milwaukee, Wiscsonsin.
We have the Original Invoice and Wisconsin Title in the Owner's Name.
This retractable has had some paint touch up over the years, and some repair on the rear quarter panels.
The frame, floor and trunk area are rock solid.
The rocker panels have small holes in the front corners.
We have put new Lebaron Bonney seat covers on it, and a new padded dash.
The car runs and drives Excellent; however, should have new tires!
The top mechanism works well; just as it should.
The Invoice shows all the equipment on this car.
The Fairlane 500 Skyliner is a Nice, Shiny old car that should be driven and enjoyed as it is!
We have included 29 pictures, please take time to view them and allow them to load.
Personal inspections are welcome and encouraged.
Please call Rich at 262-497-4999 with questions and to set up an appointment to view, inspect and enjoy this Ford Skyliner Retractable! Good Luck in the Bidding!
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- We have tried to carefully and accurately describe this vehicle to the best of our ability.
- We are including approximately 29 pictures to aid a potential buyer.
- If our description and included pictures still leave questions in your mind, or a statement or comment is ambiguous and you feel more information is necessary; please call us prior to bidding.
- All questions, concerns or to set up an appointment to view and inspect the vehicles should be made by calling Rich at 262 - 497 - 4999.
Following the Buy it Now:
- The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
- A deposit of $500.00 must be received within 24 hours of auction's close; unless other arrangements have been made.
- Deposits are refundable if the vehicle does not meet the description or the inspection presents problems that buyer and seller cannot come to terms on.
- Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction.
- Payment must be either by cashiers-check, cash (In Person) or by bank wire transfer.
- If funds are not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector prior to clicking the Buy it Now!
- All vehicles are sold as-is, where-is with no warranties expressed or implied by the seller.
- Minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection.
- We consider small chips, nicks, light scratches or minor abrasions, wheel scuffs, to be minor signs of normal wear and tear.
- Again, these vehicles are not brand new!