1937 ford tudor all steel award winner
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: 2 door slant back
- Year: 1937
- Mileage: 4,000
- VIN: 1234567
- Engine size: ford 348 stroker
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Transmission: c 4 automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1937 Ford Other
Check this exceptional "All Steel" Prize winning 1937 Ford Slant back. Honestly, there is too much to list, but here are a few things: Builders Showcase at NSRA Louisville Nats, Pro's Pick at NSRA East Coast Nationals. The paint is Prowler Orange with Ultra-Leather tutone Tan interior. Custom body and frame work which is second to none. The build is slightly less than 7 years old and still looks fresh.
* The Engine is from Ford Performance Racing parts, a 302/342 Stroker Engine. Here is a link: 342/347 CID FORD RACING PERFORMANCE STROKER SHORT BLOCK ENGINE ASSEMBLIES | Pa
* TCI C-4 Transmission
* Heidts Suspension
* Polished Stainless exhaust
* Ford 8"/3:55 ratio
* Billet Specialty Wheels
* The Custom built frame is highly detailed. Every corner and gusset received as much attention to detail as the rest of the car. Check the photos closely.
* The Body is all steel down to the custom running boards and the workmanship is nearly flawless.The Prowler Orange/Copper paint was applied in a very subtle tutone separated by the belt line pin striping (check the door jam photo) which contrasts well with the interior. The interior is spectacular in Adobe Tan "Ultra-Leather" Tutone. the Custom dash, gauges and steering column support was well thought out and blend perfectly. There is so much going on with this car that its difficult to explain everything in detail. For info call Gary 954-257-6303