1937 ford tudor all steel award winner
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: 2 door slant back
- Year: 1937
- Mileage: 4,000
- VIN: 1234567
- Engine size: ford 348 stroker
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Transmission: c 4 automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1937 Ford Other
Check this exceptional "All Steel" Prize winning 1937 Ford Slant back. Honestly, there is too much to list, but here are a few things: Builders Showcase at NSRA Louisville Nats, Pro's Pick at NSRA East Coast Nationals. The paint is Prowler Orange with Ultra-Leather tutone Tan interior. Custom body and frame work which is second to none. The build is slightly less than 7 years old and still looks fresh.
* The Engine is from Ford Performance Racing parts, a 302/342 Stroker Engine. Here is a link: 342/347 CID FORD RACING PERFORMANCE STROKER SHORT BLOCK ENGINE ASSEMBLIES | Pa
* TCI C-4 Transmission
* Heidts Suspension
* Polished Stainless exhaust
* Ford 8"/3:55 ratio
* Billet Specialty Wheels
* The Custom built frame is highly detailed. Every corner and gusset received as much attention to detail as the rest of the car. Check the photos closely.
* The Body is all steel down to the customrunningboards and the workmanshipis nearlyflawless.The Prowler Orange/Copperpaint was appliedin a very subtle tutone separatedby the belt line pin striping (check the door jam photo) which contrastswell with the interior. The interior is spectacularin Adobe Tan "Ultra-Leather" Tutone. the Custom dash, gauges and steeringcolumnsupport was well thought out and blendperfectly. There is so much going on with this car that its difficultto explaineverythingin detail. For info call Gary 954-257-6303