1941 Ford delivery Panel Truck,Hot Rod,Classic Car
- Make: Ford
- Model: 1/2 Ton Delivery Panel
- Type: 1/2 ton DELIVERY PANEL TRUCK
- Year: 1941
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: -
- Color: Black
- Engine size: GM Performance 350 Crate Motor
- Number of cylinders: V8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: TH 350
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Charcoal Grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1941 Ford 1/2 Ton Delivery Panel
This is a rare survivor in the world of old commercial vehicles. Most of these Panels have an exterior mounted spare tire on the right side, in front of the rear fender. This one does not. That gives is it a clean smooth look. Paint is a high gloss black and it does show some fade. It has a few minor blemishes and scrapes, but still very presentable. It is a "Driver". I have made several 200mile plus round trips with it and have had no issues. It is fun to drive and gets a lot of thumbs up.
GM Performance 350/290hp crate motor
TH 350 Transmission
Ford 8" rear end
Mustang II IFS
Dual Parallel Leaf Springs w/panhard barrear.
BF Goodrich Wide Whitewall Tires P185/70R14 front 255/70R15 Rear
Grey Tweed seat.
* The Rodders Journal Magazine Graphic has been removed, if you have an image you would like we can discuss new graphics for your business or preference