1972 Ford SPRINT Edition Collection (3 cars)= 1 Mustang, 1 Maverick, 1 Pinto
Price: US $14,999.00 Item location: Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Trim: Sprint
- Year: 1972
- Color: White
- Interior color: Red, White, and Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Ford Other
- Selling my 3 Ford, Olympic Sprints Editions (Full Collection), very rare! MUSTANG, MAVERICK, AND PINTO.
- According to the Ford and Sprint blogs, we were the second known people in the United States to have all 3.
- 1 is a "Sport Roof" "Fastback" Mustang, 1 Maverick, and a Pinto with a/c.
- All 3 are documented; VINS, Marti Report verified "Sprints Editions".
- We prefer to sell them together, it took many years to find them all.. they should all stay together.
- They only made them for 2-3 months, to honor the Olympics. They are Red, White, and Blue.
- You can google many websites to find out more about their history.
- All 3 need to be RESTORED. Pinto and Maverick have original paint and stripes still.
- The Mustang had a repaint and they chose not add the blue stripes again, for some reason but you can still tell its a sprint (and it is documented) and has the original sprint interior and other parts still too.
- All 3 of them run. Again, they need to be restored. I have a lot of new parts, oem, and some NOS parts that go with them.
- THE MILEAGE LISTED IN THE TITLE IS JUST BECAUSE IT ASKED FOR IT TO LIST IT. I WILL PROVIDE THE EXACT MILEAGE OF EACH VEHICLE, IF NEEDED. JUST EMAIL ME.
- Clean titles, in my name for the Mustang and Pinto. Bill of sale for the Maverick.
- Thanks for your interest!