1970 FORD BRONCO - 100% RUST FREE & Ready to be a Daily Driver
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- SubModel: NO RESERVE
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 3 Speed on the Floor
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 150,870
- VIN: U15GLG80207
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 302 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford Bronco NO RESERVE
This Bronco has NO RUST anywhere. It has been thru some recent restoration to get it ready for the next owner but has always been in nice condition and free of rust and rot. The truck just went thru a detailed bumper to bumper inspection and test drive at the Ford dealership and there is nothing left on the “to do list”. You can make this your daily driver with no additional work or $ needed. Early Bronco's in condition like this are all selling for over $20k, I've got college tuition and a family vacation to pay for so I have it priced to sell quick even at the Buy it Now price. If it sells for $16750 or more I will include a like new original Tire Carrier and all components.
I have a video on YouTube I made to show how well it runs, shifts, steers & brakes but eBay system won't allow me to post the link.
- Mechanically everything is in great shape, runs strong and drives smooth. Just had a tune up and valves adjusted and new exhaust. The truck has power steering and can be driven interstate speeds with ease. The brakes have recently been resurfaced/replaced and stops good. Parking brake cables are however in rough shape, I have a new set on order and they will convey to the new owner.
- The 3 speed shifter has been moved to the floor for easier drivability . 4wd works properly and has had Warn hubs added.
- The suspension is new all the way around including bushings. It has a Wild Horses 3 inch suspension lift kit. It’s riding on 34x10.5 Super Swampers and 15” Alloy wheels.
- Doors, tailgate, windows & wipers all function properly. All the lights and blinkers, gas & oil pressure gauges, odometer, etc work properly and will pass state inspection. There are no speakers so if you need music you will need to add speakers and upgrade to a more modern radio.
- The undercarriage andcomponentslook like the truck is 5 years old!
- Body is solid and smooth, there is one small dent on top of fender and dent on the top from the same incident where a branch fell on it.
- As you can see the Front Bumper is setup for a winch. The original OEM bumper mounts are still in place so if you want you can go back to a stock bumper if you prefer, leave as is and/or add a winch.
- Roll Cage recently installed.
- Clean title in hand.
Feel free to email, text or call with questions. As I get questions I will update this listing with additional info for all. Truck is available to show most any day and time.
CHECK MY FEEDBACK so you know that you're dealing with someone you can trust