1970 Ford F-100 Sport Custom, 302 V8, C4 Auto, VGC, 85k, Stunning and Original!
Price: US $19,900.00 Item location: Birmingham, Alabama, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Pickup
- Type: Standard Cab
- Trim: Sport Custom
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 85,337
- VIN: F10GCJ32330
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 302 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Ford F-100 PickupOffering this beautiful 1970 Ford F-100 Sport Custom pickup. Stunning Boxwood Green exterior w/Maze yellow top, and matching two-tone green interior! Exterior is straight and body is completely rust free. Paint is mostly original and very good, interior is completely original and excellent.
Original unmolested 210 hp 302 V8, original Autolite 2-bbl, mated to original C4 Automatic, and original Ford 9" rear end with 3:25 ratio. Correct original exhaust manifolds and single exhaust system, original cast iron intake manifold, original points distributor, Original ignition coil, correct original aircleaner assembly, correct original valve covers. Truck still wear all of it's original steel wheels and deluxe wheel covers, including the sparewheel which still wear's it's original Firestone Deluxe Champion bias ply tire! All data tags are present, and the original build sheet is included.
Truck has received recent comprehensive mechanical restoration to include:
- Fuel tank removed and vatted, cleaned and repainted
- New Fuel level sending unit
- New Filler Neck to Tank hose
- New Gas cap
- New Fuel Pump, Fuel filter, and fuel lines
- Rebuilt original Autolite 2-bbl carb
- Valve covers blasted and repainted
- New Valve cover gaskets
- Aircleaner assembly blasted and repainted
- New Aircleaner base gasket & lid gasket.
- New Air Filter
- New Spark Plugs
- New Points and Condenser
- Engine Oil and Filter change
- New Aluminum FlowKooler Water Pump
- New All Aluminum Champion Radiator
- New Gates Radiator Hoses
- New Thermostat and thermostat housing
- New Heater Hoses and Heater Control Valve
- Rebuilt Original Alternator
- Rebuilt Original Starter
- New Starter Cable
- New Engine to Firewall ground cable
- New Headlights
- New Headlight Switch
- New Instrument panel Voltage regulator
- New Brake Reservoir Top and gasket
- Fresh Brake fluid flush, system bleeding, and adjustment
- New Windshield Fluid Reservoir bottle
- New Hankook radial tires
- and more...
This amazing vintage '70 Ford F-100 truck is so FUN to cruise around in with complete performance and reliability. All work performed was professional and centered on keeping the truck's originality while offering the reliability and driveability the truck delivered when new.
The only deviation from original is the upgraded performance aluminum water pump from FlowKooler, and the All-aluminum Champion performance radiator. The new thermostat housing is fitted with a new 165 degree thermostat, so the truck always runs plenty cool.
Truck starts easily cold or warm, and runs very smooth. Ignition timing was set, points properly adjusted, and carb professionally adjusted. Acceleration is brisk, and shifting is smooth, but firm. Steering is tight and tracking straight. This truck is a breeze to drive down the highway and cruises easily at 65-75 mph.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking!