1971 Ford Mustang Mach I ****HIGH BIDDER WINS****
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Mach 1 w/ Deluxe Interior
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Mach I Fastback 2-Door
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 102,858
- VIN: 1f05h180xxx
- Color: Grabber Yellow
- Engine size: 5.8L 351Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 w/ Deluxe Interior
You are viewing my 1971 Ford Mach 1. The car was purchased earlier this year from a gentleman who purchased the car in 1978. The car has been maintained and garage kept all these years.*. *
- The Grabber Yellow paint was resprayed many years ago and it still retains a nice shine. While it has a few blemishes it still turns heads.
- The engine is a 351 Cleveland (Ram Air) with Ford cast iron 4 barrel intake (originally 2 barrel). The engine was rebuilt within the past 5 years and in addition to the 4 barrel upgrade the distributor was upgraded with electronic ignition. New spark plugs and fresh oil were just installed.
- The transmission is a 3 speed manual (not 4 speed) with some clutch chatter when pulling out (plan on a new clutch at some point).
- The Mach 1 is equipped with power steering, power brakes, AM-FM-8 track radio (one door speaker not working), rim blow horn (it works), deluxe interior with full console.
- The black interior is original and looks fantastic for a 45 year old car. Both front seats have a few seam blemishes (not bad for original). The dash looks great and so do the door panels and carpet.
- The front upper ball joints have been replaced and a new master cylinder was recently installed.
- This Mach 1 does not have air conditioning and never did.
- The 15 inch Magnum 500 wheels look great with new Firestone 205/70R/15 tires installed earlier this year.
- The body is very straight and appears to be solid. The only rust I have found is on the inner fender aprons in front of both hood hinges (does not show in pictures).
- While this is not a trailer queen show car it is a great weekend cruiser that turns heads.
- As always this car is being sold where is as is with no warranty of any kind implied.
- I encourage you to ask questions or schedule a viewing prior to the end of auction.
- Please ask your wife / husband / girlfriend / boyfriend for permission before you bid.
Thanks for looking and hopefully bidding on my beautiful 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1.