1940 ford hotrod ratrod
Price: US $5,000.00 Item location: Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States
- Condition: New
- Make: Ford
- Model: truck
- Trim: automatic
- Year: 1940
- Mileage: 10
- VIN: 00000000000000
- Engine size: 327
- Drive type: rear
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1940 Ford truckThank you for looking, here we have a 1940 Ford Pick-up
- Chopped 5 inches.
- Door glass works as it should !!!!
- Chassis is custom built
- Q1A coil overs
- 4 linked
- 4 way disk brakes
- Mustang 2 front end
- Chassis is fully body worked and painted with PPG jet black
- Truck body is fully body worked and painted with PPG white with a matte finished. IT IS PAINT not primer
- Engine is a 327 with 202 vette heads and "big mutha thumpa" cam which sounds amazing
- Truck haselectric cut outs so make it loud when you want or close them and have a nice sound coming out of the glass packs
- Has heater box all wired up and works.I just didn't hook it up, I couldn't drill any holes in the fire wall but if you would like to it is there
- E-brake works and will pass NH state inspection
I have applied for a title, still waiting for it to come in. It could take up to 4-6 weeks so if you need a title in your state beawareI do not have it at this time.