1929 Ford Coupe Yellow Flaming Hot Rod 350 Chevy 1300 Watt Stereo NW Indiana
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Year: 1929
- Mileage: 9,400
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1929 Ford Model A1929 Ford Coupe Yellow Flaming Hot Rod 350 Chevy 1300 Watt Stereo NW Indiana
This car will turn heads whereveryou go! If the bright yellow paint with flames, or all the shiny chrome don't get their attention, the sound of the impressive 350 engine sure will.
This car has been completely customized, and is in fantastoc shape...ready to drive!
The car details are as follows:
- 350 engine bored out to a 383 balance & blue printed motor (done by professional speed shop)
- 750 Summitt High Performance 4 Barrell carb with auto choke.
- Roller Cam / Alum Heads
- New Power Brakes / Ceramic Headers
- New instuments on panel
- New Cragar Chrome Rims
- All new stereo system (radio, 2 sub woofers, 1000 W Power amp & 300 watt amp
- New Battery - 1200 Cranking Amps
- Everything in the motor & on the motor is brand new.
- Loaded with chrome
- 3346 miles on the new motor
- New Long Frame (originally was a short frame)
- Leather Top
- Hood for the short frame is included but it no longer fits (this could be used as a template to fabricate a longer hood to fit this long frame)
- Rumble Seat
- Automatic Transmission
- Posi Traction / Ford rear end
- Disc Brakes Front
- Drum Brakes Rear
- Tires Front P225/70R/15
- Tires Rear P275/50R/15
- No Power Steering
- Painted motor, transmission, and frame
- 2nd set of 4 aluminum rims is included
- All paperwork & receipts included
- Power amps in rumble seat area (300 watt under gas tan, 1000 watt above gas tank)
- New Clarion radio with AM/FM/CD, USB Memory Stick, Ipod, Sirrus)
- Speakers (left kick panel 125W, right kick panel 125W, left side of seat 125W, right side of seat 125W)
- Sub woofers (8" on floor under seat, 10" in the rumble seat area)
This car looks and drives fantastic. Be sure to see our gallery of extra photos and listen to it run in the Youtube video.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOS
Local pickup from Chesterton, Indiana or we can work with the car shipper of your choice. If you have specific questions you may call Bob @ 219-771-4381.
Payment with cash or bank wire transfer only.
Payment must be received within 7 days of the close of auction. If payment isn't received within 7 days, the auction will be revoked and a Non-Paying Bidder alert will be filed.Shipping
Buyer is responsible for all vehicle shipping costs. Pickup address is in Chesterton, Indiana (zip 46304)
Auction Bay Online:
107 Calumet / Suite 2003
Chesterton, IN 46304
Telephone: 219 926 6416
All vehicles are sold as-is with no returns.Policies
Auction Bay Online is not the owner or seller of these goods, but merely a bailee acting on behalf of the seller to facilitate the sale of the goods by holding the goods until such time as a sale is completed and the goods are shipped to the buyer.
Auction Bay Online has used its best efforts to inspect the item(s) for sale and create descriptions and furnish photographs that fairly and adequately depict the type, condition and image of the goods at the time of sale. Auction Bay Online makes no express or implied warranties or representations regarding the condition or suitability of the goods and to the extent allowed by law, specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose.
Auction Bay Online reserves the right to cancel bids on any item due to feedback.About Us
Auction Bay Online is a small consignment store located in Chesterton Indiana. Just 60 miles from downtown Chicago, we accept items from customers in the Northwest Indiana area and beyond, and sell them here on eBay.