| A 1984 Ford Mustang 5.0, now for auction on eBay! Caliautobrokers Presents: 1984 Ford Mustang 5.0 Please wait a few moments while our high-resolution photos load... |
This is two owner 100% rust free California 1984 Ford Mustang 5.0 with 89,889 original miles.
- Carfax/Auto Check certified no accident California vehicle. Average Auto Check score is 13-37, this vehicle scored a 35 (report available upon request).
- The 302 c.i. The 5.0 LT engine starts right up and runs extremely well.
- Idle speed is perfect!
- Very tidy engine compartment
- The acceleration is positive with a tremendous amount of power
- The transmission shifts right on time through all the gears
- The brakes, steering and suspension are all in good working original condition. The entire drive train is solid and tight.
- There are no leaks, smoke, overheating or strange noises.
- All mechanical, electrical and climate control systems are all in proper working order
- Strong ice cold air conditioning
Cosmetically the car is very attractive!
- 100% rust free (body, chassis and frame)
- Lustrous original paint black paint finish w/red accents has a brilliant shine. There are of course minimal cosmetic imperfections (nicks, chips, dings, chips, etc.) as you would expect from any 30+ year old un-restored car.
- No accidents
- No dents.
The overall appearance is outstanding!
- Nice chrome/trim/rubber/weather stripping
- Nice chrome wheels. Tires are in good shape
- Clean original interior (see pics)
- Good carpeting, headliner and door panels
The new owner will be pleased with how well this pony looks and performs.
Please feel free to call or e-mail Evan with any specific questions regarding this vehicle 310-594-4224.
California buyers, or if you plan on picking up in California you will be responsible for full price of motor vehicle + tax, title, registration (current or past due), smog *if applicable), transfer, DMV and all other fees associated with the sale in California. This truck is turn key and ready to be enjoyed now! The new owner will be pleased with the overall outstanding original condition.
This vehicle is also available for sale locally and is subject to removal from the auction at anytime should it be sold. If you have any questions call Evan at 310-594-4224 or email. Shipping can be arranged worldwide and expedited quickly and inexpensively to your door. Thanks for looking!
Please, direct all inquiries to email@example.com Terms & Condtions
or call us at 310-594-4224
- Sale is final at close of auction
- Seller reserves the right to end auction early.
- No contingencies of any kind, no re-negotiations
- We make great effort to disclose imperfections so that you know exactly what you are buying. However, bear in mind that you are purchasing a pre-owned vehicle and, in some cases, it will have minor imperfections, both in its cosmetic and/or mechanical condition. For this reason, our vehicles are sold "as is", "where is" and without warranty, unless otherwise noted. We encourage pre-purchase on-site inspections. Purchasers bear all inspection fees and charges. You may have the vehicle checked out by a third-party inspector of your choice.
- The successful high bidder should contact Cali Auto Brokers by telephone within 24 hours, or the next business day, after the auction has ended to make arrangements to complete the transaction. If we do not hear from you, the vehicle may be sold to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Within 48 hours following the end of auction, a 25% deposit to Cali Auto Brokers shall be sent in the form of cashiers-check or certified funds. If a deposit is not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle may be sold to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The transaction must be completed within FIVE business days of the auction end. If not, and an alternative arrangement has not been made, the vehicle may be sold to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Every vehicle we list has a clean title (unless otherwise noted and disclosed).
- Buyer is responsible for Tax, Title, and Documentary Fees. Any disputes regarding the sale of this vehicle shall be resolved through arbitration in California, Los Angeles under the laws of California.
Notice: If you do not intend to buy this item please, DO NOT BID! Shill bidding, auction interference, unqualified bidding, or any form of fraud or harassment are subject to legal prosecution. By bidding and winning this auction, you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above as outlined in the User Agreement that you accepted when you registered as an eBay Community Member. Shipping
- Buyer is responsible for shipping costs, unless otherwise noted within this auction.
- Buyer Pickup: Buyers may also be picked up by our staff anywhere in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Buyers will not be reimbursed for any fees or charges incurred if he/she chooses other forms of customer pickup (taxi, shuttle, bus, etc.).
- Payment types: We accept wire-transfer, cashiers check and money orders
- Financing: We do NOT Finance.
- Escrow: We do NOT accept escrow.
- Evan at: 310.594.4224
Copyright © 1999-2016 by caliautobrokers.com. All Rights Reserved.