1932 Ford - 5 window Steel Coupe - 465 Super Wildcat Engine - Bonneville Hot Rod
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: 5 Window Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Pinched Nose
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 50
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 465 Buick Super Wildcat - 425 CI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Ford Toploader - 4 Spd
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Unfinshed Racer - Tan Seats (Original Tudor)
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1932 Ford 5W Steel Coupe, all original Henry Ford steel and Original Ford Frame, except for hood sides. 3" Chop High boy.
1964 Buick 465 Super Wildcat engine - Original LX code - New/rebuilt
Bonneville race car that was raced back in the mid 50's...and this is a NEW Build from the Original Bonneville car
This is a very High-Performance Hot Rod...not anold timersstreet rod!
- Original Ford '32 Frame - fully Boxed
- Pinched Nose frame
- Ford 9" 4:10 Gear - Posi Trac unit
- Aluminum Drive Shaft
- Removable Steering Wheel
- Halon Fire Extinguisher
- New tires - Coker
- Moroso Mechanical Tachometer - Greenline Speedometer and Guages
- Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Driver/Pass SFI Seat Belts and Harness
- Six Original Big Emblem Stromberg 97 Carbs w/progressive linkage - professionally restored.
- Vertex Magneto with Mechanical Tach Drive - Pat Mason Racing Ignitions.
- 4 Spd Ford Toploader Transmission w/Jeep Shifter & Cover.
- SFI flywheel, SFI clutch & SFI Pressure Plate
- Tilton Hydraulic Throw-out bearing
- Tons of Polished Cast Aluminum, Valve covers, oil pan, etc...lots!
- Real Knock-off Wheels - HallibrandFront Hubs and4 Hallibrand Spinners
- Buick 45 fin Aluminum brakes - Buick fronts & Johns 9" 45 fin Aluminum Buick
- Ford Vented Drum brakes on front, drum brakes on rear.
- Original More-Drop front Axle - Super Rare!
- Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Ron Francis Wire Harness, Fuse Panel and quick release kit
- DynaMat Lite on sheetmetal and DynaMat Extreme on Firewall
- Optima Red-top Battery, SFI Tray, and Cutoff
- California Custom Cover & Carry Bag - New
- Original 1932 Ford NOS vacuum wiper motor!
- NOS Soft Top trim frame ($1.5K) Top looks like factory Original!
- Fully restored 1932 Ford Tudor front bucket seats - paid $5K for these!
- Original 1932 Ford Hood tops & Dash
- Original 1932 Ford Visors in Great condition!
Here is what I am looking for:
- Mopar + cash, or equal.
- Big inch Hemi Engines/Parts, etc.
- 64 Dodge 330, E-Body Cars...I am open to Race Mopar cars/stuff too.
- Late model/low mileage Diesel pickup - crew cab/short bed+ cash.
- Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide + Cash
- Mopar Hemi engine parts
- Hemi Aluminum block and Aluminum Heads
- Max Wedge Mopar cars
- Mopar 1964 - '67 NSS Legal Race cars
Don't have to sell, just looking to do something different right now...
I have a fortune in my '32 Henry Ford steel hot rod...so please no junk and be realistic, as this is a real Steel Ford 5W Coupe.
Questions: Mark (513) 515-5418 email & calls ONLY
I will NOT answer text messages!
Car is in Cincinnati, Ohio - Kenwood area