1973 Ford Maverick 460 9" Rack & Pinion
Price: - Item location: Orr, Minnesota, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Maverick
- Trim: Base Sedan 2-Door
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 80,742
- VIN: 3X91L187750
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 460
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Ford MaverickThe Ultimate Street and Strip Maverick!!
Up for auction is a truly one of a kind car. This Shelby inspired 1973 Ford Maverick has undergone a complete transformation.
- Big Block Ford - .30 over 460 est. 450 hp
- C6 Automatic Transmission
- Aftermarket Driveshaft
- 9" with Currie Axles & Disc Brakes - 3.00 gears - Posi Traction
- Mustang II style front suspension - Rack and Pinion - Disc Brakes
- Full Roll Cage
- Fuel Cell
- Shelby Style Tail lights
- Raised Grabber Style Cowl Hood
- Side Scoops
- Mandrel Bent 3" Exhaust from Motor back
- Heavy Duty Sway bars front and rear
Everything on this car was rebuilt during the restoration. The car has less then 5,000 miles on it since being completely redone. However, the car has been used and therefore there are some imperfections. The paint is still very nice but there are a few scuffs and scratches. The pictures make the car look like a number one car however I personally would put it at a number two. There is nothing that doesn't work but a few things that could be improved.