***DESIRABLE CAR*** 1991 Mustang 5.0 Notchback, 5spd, condition "2"car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: LX
- Type: Fox body
- Trim: Notchback
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 22,235
- VIN: 1FACP40E2MF175872
- Color: Bright Calypso Green
- Engine size: 5.0 (302) questimate 350 hp
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: unleaded premium gas
- Transmission: 5 speed manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Titanium cloth/vinyl
- Safety options: seatbelts,6 point rollbar,subframe connectors, Driver Airbag
- Options: Special Value Group,clearcoat paint, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Ford Mustang LX
The car is a Condition 2 show car!
It has taken 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies at all divisional mustang shows.
I upgraded the engine with:
1. BBK SSI intake
2.75mm throttle body
3.24 lb injectors
4.BBK cold air kit
5.MSD 6A ignition module and distributor
6.Chrome MMS camber plates
7.High temp black silicone hoses
8.MMS tower support
9. Flexalite Black Magic electric fan
10.Jegs 4 core Alum. Radiator
11.Ford Motorsports B-303 cam installed by original owner
The suspension upgrades are:
1. Lakewood front and rear shocks
2. Eibach lowering springs
3. Staggered wheels and tires (new last year)
4. Flowmaster American Thunder 3"exhaust (no converters)
5. BBK ceramic coated long tube headers
6. Hi-flow 155gph in tank fuel pump
7. 3.73 rear gears.
All original paint,moldings,weatherstripping, interior. Never washed with water, out in bad weather or waxed. Only dusted off and Meguiars Quick Detailer used.
The undercarriage is as clean as the exterior! Has never had any rust! Never smoked in! Never raced! Only select passengers brought along for the ride!
The windshield wipers have never been used.
Exterior has 2.5" Harwood cowl hood, 3 Autometer gauges in windshield cowl, tinted headlights, dark tinted window glass.
Interior has dashboard Autometer playback tach, Pro 5.0 shifter, 6 point rollbar.
The battery is mounted in the trunk.
I have kept all original parts that were on the car when I bought it.
The car is in excellent condition. Heater core does need to be replaced because of age (have new core). There are a couple of ¼” dings on the exterior of the car; driver side door and driver side front fender.
The original owner ordered the car new and kept it garaged for 14 years before selling it to me with 10,000 miles. I have all the original documents, window sticker and orig. keys. The car is originally from Massachusetts. I have owned it 11 years.
Buyer is responsible for any insurance, shipping or delivery charges and arrangements.