ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS V8, 1 FAMILY OWNED, LOW MILES... Watch Video
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Ford F-100 Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1955 Ford F-100 Shortbed$15,900
ORIGINAL MATCHING NUMBERS V8, 1 FAMILY OWNED, LOW MILES... This is a sweet truck that runs and drives great. Texas truck 99% rust free. Take a look at the pictures and video inspection below:
- Paint/Body: Straight and rust free body with newer driver quality paint job that looks sharp. A few minor nicks from normal driving.
- Interior: Clean interior, unmolested original dash. Bench seat with vinyl and cloth looks nice and doesnt get hot in the sun. Good headliner and door handles.
- Glass/Windows: All glass is in good condition and windows roll up and down easily
- Trunk: Steel plate over original bed wood. The only spot of rust I saw on the truck was front bed rail (see video)
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free frame rails and original floor pans, cab corners, and step-ups. Very rust free!
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new chrome lipped wheels (paint the center your color). Brand new tires.
You cant go wrong with a collector truck like this one. Jump in it and drive it any day! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original 272 V8 starts easily and runs strong, no smoke. Has small exhaust leak on the right exhaust donut. Never overheats. Original 3-speed on column shifts easily, clutch feels good.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights, brake, and turn signal lights work properly
- Brakes: Brakes have been redone and stop good. Emergency brake works good but could be adjusted to hold stronger.
| Mileage: 96415 |
Interior Color: Red
Exterior Color: Red
| Engine: 272 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.